Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

long term damage on steroids

One of the issues with weight training is left ventricular hypertrophy (LVH), and AAS seems to contribute to this.

LVH is associated with cardiovascular events, however, the thickening of the ventricle seems to diminish with cessation of AAS use and/or weight traing.

One thing that seems to off set this is doing cardio, so get on that treadmill, bike, x-trainer or get outside and go running or for a long walk.

You started taking steroids at 15 years of age?

Yes ,,, 10 shots over a 10 week period because I was not maturing. I don't know what it was. I'm guessing low dosage depot. What injectable was available in 1958? Small pin and a small amount of fluid. Kicked started my maturity! LOL From soprano to bass.

I was taking the old Jowett home study course then so I started building muscle.

like need to said, anything can kill you...its about quality of life here not longevity...who wants to live long unhappy..i was a huge drinker and into many drugs as a teen and into my late 20's, i know heavy heavy drinkers who have died early and who have lived long lives and continue to drink to this day with no issues..living life in fear of what may happen is shitty..we all have our bad habits, smokers, drinkers, juicers whatever!! i do believe in moderation though..im trying now to use the mildest steroids and not using huge amount, very moderate doses...im on hrt anyway but i dont go over 500mgs a week of test when i blast..i dont know, if i die from that then chances are i would have died from something else....the way i figure it, there are tons of bodybulders who have used a shit ton more than that and are still alive and well to this day...life is like a bunch of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get, lol

just use common sense and learn as much as possible what you are doing.
i would say that one of the most important things you can do is to learn your body in terms of genetic superiority or inferiority. Knowing what you dealing with will dictate how your use of AAS can be used in a positive way rather than hurting yourself
for example having a sensitive liver....by all means stay away from orals and keep injectibles at bay in terms of dosages and use mild compounds

lol im loving this thread so im on my cycle now 750 sus and 300deca cant wait till i get bigger LOL but....after this cycle i dont think ill take anymore high doses of test, maybe 500mg max

Top Bottom