Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

long term damage on steroids

I really don't give a shit if there is anyway. Before I was a juicer I was a hard core dinker. Well for me I think this is a better habit. Almost any and everything taken to much for to long can cause problems. Lets all stop beings pussies and deal with facts of life. If you life to 60-70 you had a good long life. If you life to 80-90 yo lived a full long life and at least 5-10 of witch was spend in a nursing home or assisted living with some one whipping your ass for you.

You live any longer then that well your last 10 or more years you spent most of that wishing you were dead anyway.

So who gives a shit. Do I want to die young??? say at some where between 40-60 no not really. The chances of dieing that young from juice are pretty slim though. I think the odds are in my favor ill be making it past 60 and that is good enough for me.

As crazy as this sounds i'd have to say i agree unless i'm one of the few who gets put on kidney dialysis at 45 years old and in that case i would truely regret this life i live. Bottom line is, if you juice long-term you are definitely walking on a tight rope. If you juice responsibly (i.e. regular bloodwork, manage BP and glucose, run proper PCT and take proper time off) you are less likely to run into issues but if your like most of us (including me) who end up pushing the envelope everytime it can be a crap shoot. But i'm obviously willing to roll the dice or i wouldn't be doing it. I guess the taste of the bait is worth the pain of the hook.

As crazy as this sounds i'd have to say i agree unless i'm one of the few who gets put on kidney dialysis at 45 years old and in that case i would truely regret this life i live. Bottom line is, if you juice long-term you are definitely walking on a tight rope. If you juice responsibly (i.e. regular bloodwork, manage BP and glucose, run proper PCT and take proper time off) you are less likely to run into issues but if your like most of us (including me) who end up pushing the envelope everytime it can be a crap shoot. But i'm obviously willing to roll the dice or i wouldn't be doing it. I guess the taste of the bait is worth the pain of the hook.

With a sig line like yours, i dont doubt you in the least lol

the pituitary gland controls hormone and neurotransmitter output. with the use of aas, the pituitary gland is no longer in control. long term use can affect the output of hormones which require tight regulation. as far what type of psych problems, depends on the brain of the user. chemical regulation varies from brain type to brain type. i believe there are 7 "types" of brains when it comes to chemical scenarios. a psychiatrist whose name escapes me know, of course, did a study where he did mri's on people to see brain function, relegated people to 1 of 7 groups, medicated them and then did post mri studies and found the brains to fall into the "normal" curve post medication. his theory is that everyone falls into 1 of these 7 types of brains and with specific medication, imbalances can be effectively treated creating a homeostasis in horm ones and neurotransmitters.

Think you can dig that doctors name up and the study?

7 brains on google is ...uhm... not what i'm looking for :p

NeedTo, I agree bro.

If you life to 80-90 yo lived a full long life and at least 5-10 of witch was spend in a nursing home or assisted living with some one whipping your ass for you.

Not necessarily so man. My great grandma lived pretty happily until 90 and then went to assisted living for a year and then passed.

I have a friend whose grandparents are mid 80's and are in great shape. They both still swim 5 miles a day.

Then there is a guy who is probably 90 that works out at my gym. He's good shape for his age and seems pretty happy go lucky.

So it is possible to live into the mid 80's and 90's while still being in shape.

On one hand I wonder if my colon or any other organ has been permanently changed for the worse due to use.
BUT, on the other, I wonder when someone will fall asleep at the wheel when driving, hit and kill me.

Like bigoz said, moderation+knowledge

Whiskey

Think you can dig that doctors name up and the study?

7 brains on google is ...uhm... not what i'm looking for :p

NeedTo, I agree bro.

ill try and find it today. its a hardcover book youd get at barnes and noble. i cant believe i cant remember the title right now. really interesting stuff too. a psychiatrist i work with gave it to me to borrow. ill see her today.

it just came to me. damn i hate brain farts. Healing Anxiety and Depression: The Revolutionary Brain-Based Program That Allows You to See and Heal the Seven Types by Daniel Amen.

it just came to me. damn i hate brain farts. Healing Anxiety and Depression: The Revolutionary Brain-Based Program That Allows You to See and Heal the Seven Types by Daniel Amen.

Thanks bro, appreciate it.

Have you read Plato not Prozac?

I really don't give a shit if there is anyway. Before I was a juicer I was a hard core dinker. Well for me I think this is a better habit. Almost any and everything taken to much for to long can cause problems. Lets all stop beings pussies and deal with facts of life. If you life to 60-70 you had a good long life. If you life to 80-90 yo lived a full long life and at least 5-10 of witch was spend in a nursing home or assisted living with some one whipping your ass for you.

You live any longer then that well your last 10 or more years you spent most of that wishing you were dead anyway.

So who gives a shit. Do I want to die young??? say at some where between 40-60 no not really. The chances of dieing that young from juice are pretty slim though. I think the odds are in my favor ill be making it past 60 and that is good enough for me.

Bro, you are still a hard core DINKER! ROTFLMAO!

hahahaha.....

Top Bottom