Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lol @...

swole said:
holy shit some of you really need to take a step back and take some shame in your own lives before scrutinizing what you think you understand about others

let's hear about how spectacular you guys are and what you have learned through observing/analyzing behavior and how you want to apply that information to your understanding of life

let's get some self-analysis from you guys, cmon...open up your mind like the "pathetic little toolbag" does

i've never read anything by anyone in this thread other than bikinimom that has provoked thought like kb has

i don't care if you muvgas think i'm up his ass, because i know he is a good kid with heart and personality, as i'm sure all of you guys are in person (not sarcastic - yes i have to specify this because people tell me i'm hard to understand sometimes)

Sometimes the kid would come out with some interesting points of view, but he really WAS being a douche the other day. Come on, that shit he pulled on HeatherRae was really classless.

Hey if he is having a hard time (it is TOTALLY understandable if he is especially with all the changes) sorry to hear. I would be surprized if he was NOT having a hard time. Matter of fact the more I think about it, the more I am sure the kid is having a hard time... But that doesnt give him carte blanche to be THAT disrespectfull and hurtfull to other board members.

It really is unbecoming of him and I am really surprized. He's been doing a lot of hating and it has become cumbersome. And no I dont feel the need to put him on ignore. Matter of fact in all the years that I have been here (practically from the beginning) I have only felt the need to put TWO asstards on ignore. It was at the height of the time when I had every motherfucking twink with internet access saying the foulest most derrogatory shit to me. Interestingly enough BOTH the losers got themselves banned within a month of me putting them on ignore. And one other time I was TOLD by admin if you dont put this guy on ignore - you are outta here. So I did what I was told. Since then it seems that member and I have come to sort of an unspoken agreement that we dont NEED to fuck with one another and can co-exist in this big ass cyber sandbox. Seems that we sorta developed *this much* respect for one another's station in life at least.... and that is cool with me.

KB went way over the top equating Ms PregoRae to a pig yesterday. It was totally classless, below the belt, not funny and unwarranted. Call me oldschool or just call me old, tell me if she was YOUR MOTHER you would not have been offended.

Other than that honestly, I hardly even noticed that he was ever on the boards. No slight, just stating my vantage point.

swole said:
holy shit some of you really need to take a step back and take some shame in your own lives before scrutinizing what you think you understand about others

let's hear about how spectacular you guys are and what you have learned through observing/analyzing behavior and how you want to apply that information to your understanding of life

let's get some self-analysis from you guys, cmon...open up your mind like the "pathetic little toolbag" does

i've never read anything by anyone in this thread other than bikinimom that has provoked thought like kb has

i don't care if you muvgas think i'm up his ass, because i know he is a good kid with heart and personality, as i'm sure all of you guys are in person (not sarcastic - yes i have to specify this because people tell me i'm hard to understand sometimes)
He is the most pedantic, know it all little kid I've ever known.

Someone occasionally needs to point out to him that he sounds like an idiot when he says things like the "pussy runs to him" and he is going to "leash the beast."

Every thread he enters he comes in to tell everyone how dumb they are and that his life is perfect because he is so wise and knowledgable.

He seriously needs to tone it down or people will think he's a douche. Thus, this thread.

Top Bottom