Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lol @...

covergrl80 said:
LMAO! all afraid to hurt someones feelings or that they may never get green from the douche again! Oh fuckin cry me a river

You're my friend right? :worried:
:lmao:

I think everyone is beginning to see the true extent of his douchness these days. He just can't contain himself from typing toolbag comments like that one. He doesn't have too many hangers on left.

heatherrae said:

I think everyone is beginning to see the true extent of his douchness these days. He just can't contain himself from typing toolbag comments like that one. He doesn't have too many hangers on left.

he had hanger ons?! You mean lice right?

heatherrae said:

In your opinion, who has been historically guiltier of douchbaggary...Killahbee or Tony Roma? Discuss...

resqguy said:
In your opinion, who has been historically guiltier of douchbaggary...Killahbee or Tony Roma? Discuss...
Oh Geez, let's see.

KB is a douchbag in a more pathetic sort of way. The little young toolbag sort of kid that the girls laugh at. He tries really hard to come off as being cool, but he comes off as a toolbag. He tries to ascribe to deep thoughts but doesn't quite understand the mantras which he tries to espouse. He actually is beginning to believe his own rap. He thinks that all the women who laugh at him secretly have crushes. We are all swooning over shaggy with dress socks and white sneakers and the facial hair that won't quit grow in thick enough.

TR was more of a mean sort of douchebag. He was on the lower rung of a predatory lender as a broker but bragged about his vast wealth. He had a rap sheet a mile long of petty crime but thought he was a big drug overlord. He lacked the ability to form a coherent written sentence, but had delusions that he would go to law school. He dressed and looked just like K-Fed -- the epitome of class.

i agree on the douche part

Meh... honestly I hardly ever even noticed KB was on the board. Really, neither of them were of any consequence to me. TR got what was coming to him.

KB just got plain mean and well, wierd lately..... like lack o the punani or stress from moving and having to work outta his house (which can be cool at first but then notsofun when you miss the social aspect of work) sorta melted his fucking hairgoo and it seeped into his brains.

Honestly, I think he is having a tougher time adjusting than he thought and he is homesick and maybe *this afraid* that his life isn't turning out the way he had hoped and instead of just dealing with that he seems to be getting some sort of pleasure out of fucking with people on the web.

I am not making a personal attack. I dont think he is a bad person, just stressed out and not handling it well.

For what it's worth, I hope I am wrong about his stress in life and that all is well and that he is just being a bigger douche than usual and will get laid and get better. :)

(And there is NO SARCASM whatsoever in my post - the cat seems REALLY unhappy and I am sorry for that. LIFE IS SCARY and its not so easy for a young man to admit it to himself, let alone a *room* full of people that he has been fronting for with his I am too cool and smart for all of you E-persona. KB, I hope you find some middleground and your life is happy... sincerely. Stop being nasty. You strike me as being young and bullheaded - but you never struck me as being MEAN... before today. It does not suit you.)

holy shit some of you really need to take a step back and take some shame in your own lives before scrutinizing what you think you understand about others

let's hear about how spectacular you guys are and what you have learned through observing/analyzing behavior and how you want to apply that information to your understanding of life

let's get some self-analysis from you guys, cmon...open up your mind like the "pathetic little toolbag" does

i've never read anything by anyone in this thread other than bikinimom that has provoked thought like kb has

i don't care if you muvgas think i'm up his ass, because i know he is a good kid with heart and personality, as i'm sure all of you guys are in person (not sarcastic - yes i have to specify this because people tell me i'm hard to understand sometimes)

swole said:
holy shit some of you really need to take a step back and take some shame in your own lives before scrutinizing what you think you understand about others

let's hear about how spectacular you guys are and what you have learned through observing/analyzing behavior and how you want to apply that information to your understanding of life

let's get some self-analysis from you guys, cmon...open up your mind like the "pathetic little toolbag" does

i've never read anything by anyone in this thread other than bikinimom that has provoked thought like kb has

i don't care if you muvgas think i'm up his ass, because i know he is a good kid with heart and personality, as i'm sure all of you guys are in person (not sarcastic - yes i have to specify this because people tell me i'm hard to understand sometimes)

I have no beef with the guy. I thought him putting everyone on his ignore list was funny.

Top Bottom