Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letsgrow's natty 90 day transformation log

How's this for a post workout meal!
10.8 oz chicken breast
3 packages of instant grits

Yum what's these ground grit things about ? I never heard of that before. It looks like oats

Damn nice strength on those legs, LG. and that food looks delish.

Thanks man legs are def my weakness so I am always looking to add more strength on them and force them to grow. As you know being tall mass is hard for us to put onto legs (well anything really but legs most of all).

Was still hungry after meal...dieting sucks so bad lol

Yum what's these ground grit things about ? I never heard of that before. It looks like oats

Grits are really like cream of wheat but made from corn I believe (it's a simple carb). It's really a southern U.S. thing but you can get them anywhere really. They are also really cheap! I got 12 packs in a box for $1.99!!! Since I can only have carbs occasionally on my keto diet they work well. Tomorrow I will be having some pancakes in the am and then no carbs again till next sat morning. I find on my diet one of the things I miss most is fruit...can only have on my carbup days do like once a week maybe twice if I have 2 carb days since I was really depleted.

I will look out for them they look good ;) Thanks,
Btw your doing great diet does suck I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a meal lol but will be all worth it in the end !!

Great job.

Time to relax the legs...you know your jealous! Lol :evil:

I will look out for them they look good ;) Thanks,
Btw your doing great diet does suck I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a meal lol but will be all worth it in the end !!

Great job.

Thanks always appreciate the encouragement. My weight is going down slowly which is good and I feel like I can see some slimming out but still have a ways to go.

Time to relax the legs...you know your jealous! Lol :evil:

Go F@#! yourself LG. You know that was intended directly at me.. Lol. I AM JEALOUS. I'd die to fit in a tub right now. Dick.... :evil:

And sadly.. I'm the reverse.. my legs are HUGE tree trunks of mass and power. My upper body is what totally sucks. I don't work my legs very hard due to highschool football injuries to my knees. Being O-Line LT ruined me.. My thighs are almost 30 inches in circumference each... that's like two slightly larger women's waists are strapped to me as legs. (honestly I don't know what the average waist line is for a woman, so don't hate me plz ladies. :)

Go F@#! yourself LG. You know that was intended directly at me.. Lol. I AM JEALOUS. I'd die to fit in a tub right now. Dick.... :evil:

And sadly.. I'm the reverse.. my legs are HUGE tree trunks of mass and power. My upper body is what totally sucks. I don't work my legs very hard due to highschool football injuries to my knees. Being O-Line LT ruined me.. My thighs are almost 30 inches in circumference each... that's like two slightly larger women's waists are strapped to me as legs. (honestly I don't know what the average waist line is for a woman, so don't hate me plz ladies. :)

Haha! You know it's all love brotha! And I only fit in the tub because it's an oversized jacoozie tub lol. I had a mental image of two woman strapped to you walking around on them.

Top Bottom