Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letsgrow's natty 90 day transformation log

Dang man all you peeps are freaks for volume! You been knocking the hell out of yourself bro. Good luck man and sometime take it easy...at least a little bit.

Sent from my X10a using Tapatalk

I've been thinking the same thing bro, seems only me and Donna are doing low volume at the moment. Although I've added a few high volume sessions... But nuthin like everyone else.

---------------------------------

Nulli secundus - second to none

Honi soit que mal y pense - evil be to him who evil thinks.

People usually fail when they are on the verge of success, so pay as much care to the end as the beginning: Then there will be no failure - Lao Tzu

Define take it easy...lol :p NEVER!!!! Bahahahaha!!!! Yeah I will probably take it easy for a week or 2 once contest is over. Remember I M doing this natty lol got to keep my game high since everyone is bringing it hard this comp, so no slacking off for
me! :D

I'm natty too bro! Seems no one's noticed cos I didn't put it in the title o' my log! ;)

People usually fail when they are on the verge of success, so pay as much care to the end as the beginning: Then there will be no failure - Lao Tzu

Define take it easy...lol :p NEVER!!!! Bahahahaha!!!! Yeah I will probably take it easy for a week or 2 once contest is over. Remember I M doing this natty lol got to keep my game high since everyone is bringing it hard this comp, so no slacking off for
me! :D

I define "take it easy" as don't injure yourself so you can't train.

I define "take it easy" as don't injure yourself so you can't train.

Nice man! Nice to see others doing it natty too! Nothing against the others I just couldnt run a cycle due to money lol.

That is a good way to define taking it easy hahaha I will have to use that one in the future.

Chest day!!! Ntkts and gear, let's kill it!

Incline bb
135x12 (warmup)x2
185x7
195x4
195x3
165x7
185x5
205x3

Flat ng flye press
70x7
85x5
100x3
85x5 (missed 7 god damnit!)
90x5
100x2 (failed)

Floor bb press ss db floor flyes
135x12 ss 25x12
135+chains(30lbs each 1 per side)x 4 ss 12x7 (very tough set I have nothing in the tank at this point)
155x6 ss 25x6

So drained now... God help me!!

Flat cable flye (2 second hard squeezes) ss cable press
40x12 ss 40x12
50x9 ss 50x9
60x7 ss 60x7

Incline Ug cable flyes (2 sec hard squeezes)
40x10x2
50x7

Decline hammer presses (fst style, 7 sets 12-15 reps 30 sec rest between sets)(only counting plate weight per side)
70x12x2
45x12x5

Done!

Was going to go in sauna but asshole owner turned it off and it takes too long to let it warmup! Pissed!

I am def spent after workout my muscles are spazing and I can barely move. Legs tomorrow...fml...

Nice man! Nice to see others doing it natty too! Nothing against the others I just couldnt run a cycle due to money lol.

That is a good way to define taking it easy hahaha I will have to use that one in the future.

Pretty much same deal here bro, just couldn't find what I wanted. Lol! ;)

Pretty much same deal here bro, just couldn't find what I wanted. Lol! ;)

I know what I wanted to do but was going to be big $$$ that I couldn't justify doing right now while trying to save for a house.

Leg day ...let's grow :D :evil:

Light Leg extensions for warmup
70x15
100x12

Light 1 leg standing multi angle leg curls for warmup
20x15x2

Deep below parallel squats (ass to calves)
135x10
185x8
225x5
275x2 drop 135x10

Zurker squats elbow touching knees (first time doing so keeping it light)
135x5x3
Def couldn't get comfortable and couldn't find a pad for bar for more comfort so pretty painful on elbows)

Old school hack squat (bar behind legs pull from the ground)
135x10
225x6
315x5

Clean and press (keeping to lower reps as I am exhausted at this point)
135x5
185x4
225xmissed and pissed but due to exhaustion.

Seated leg curls (toes pointing out with 2 sec hold at contraction)
120x15
160x10
220x8

Seated leg curls (toes forward no hold)
160x10
200x10
240x8
280x6 (max stack)

Ruined... That's it for today will hit calves and arms next week, but they def got worked during the week on chest and back dayside my calves got some work today as well.

Sauna.

Top Bottom