Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Late to work because of sex...

Longhorn85

Okay, I thought this "problem" would end after my first couple of years of marriage, but it still exists after 12 years. I am walking out the door to do PT (physical training, army talk for morning workout), and I bend over to give my still sleeping wife a good-bye kiss.

Well she is looking and smelling too good for just a peck, so it becomes more, and one thing leads to another, I am pulling my tshirt off and the next thing you know...

I'm late for work again! Anyone else deal with this?

well you see I put problem in quotations! the only bad part is being late. sometimes i let on why , it always makes for good office banter!

ttlpkg said:
Okay, I thought this "problem" would end after my first couple of years of marriage, but it still exists after 12 years. I am walking out the door to do PT (physical training, army talk for morning workout), and I bend over to give my still sleeping wife a good-bye kiss.

Well she is looking and smelling too good for just a peck, so it becomes more, and one thing leads to another, I am pulling my tshirt off and the next thing you know...

I'm late for work again! Anyone else deal with this?
Yeah I deal with the same thing, everytime I try to leave your wife before you come home, I wind up getting in one last romp during the good-bye kiss. She must just have that effect on men.
;)

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Late to work because of sex...

ttlpkg said:
So how does that apply to you, boy?
I'm easy I admit it, girls don't have to do much to get my boxers around my ankles.

always happens..the power of an orgasm can convince any man to stay. A fucking theif can rob your house while your cumming and you'll just sit there and enjoy the orgasm....what can you do your a man

so dude.........

is u complain' or is u braggin'?

Top Bottom