Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kung Fu Panda vs Smurfy - Who would win in a fight?

Razorguns

Personally I think Smurfy cuz she would eat all his food before the fight, so Kung Fu Panda would be goign into the fight hungry.

And then she would win.

r

Personally I think Smurfy cuz she would eat all his food before the fight, so Kung Fu Panda would be goign into the fight hungry.

And then she would win.

r

I agree with your fight analysis, but your reasoning is flawed. Pandas eat bamboo and bamboo is hideously low in glucose...ie not sweet. Therefore, Smurf wouldn't be eating it. Smurf would distract KFP with her pregnant belly trick, put him in a head lock and give him a noogie until he cried uncle.

what kind of fight?

I agree with your fight analysis, but your reasoning is flawed. Pandas eat bamboo and bamboo is hideously low in glucose...ie not sweet. Therefore, Smurf wouldn't be eating it. Smurf would distract KFP with her pregnant belly trick, put him in a head lock and give him a noogie until he cried uncle.

Bwahahahaha. hilarious. and YES.

lol RG are you flirting with me? :qt:

Smurfy would win because I would be there and I bring guns to a fight. We'd be nibbling on Panda hamburgers to celebrate.

Top Bottom