Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kakd got a whole new out look playas

alright biggie...i'll holler at some ho's tonite for you..maybe..depending on how drunk i get..alcohol is a funny drug..makes me forget about shit a little too easy :)

BeardedClam said:
i dont believe a word this shit says. he is a chinese guy that wishes he was black. i hate faggots that talk like that. i hope he doesnt do it to people really. im hoping its just a thing he uses in the forum to sound cool for you people. he doesnt even sound tough when he does it. he talks black and still sounds like a pussy.

Well butt nugget . . . if he sounds like a pussy, whats your excuse for being a dick. I forgot . . . you were born that way. Go take a bath in ky jelly and go jerk yourself off.

BeardedClam said:
alright ill do that. very poor trash talk on your part. one of your worst cause the jerking off with KY jelly was out of place.

As is all of your post is some of the most worthless non-contributing trash an imbecile of your low standards could conger up. I bet you run around your bed room high fiving yourself, and I bet there's a big handprint bruise on your back from patting yourself so much because the bruises on the front are from getting your ass kicked so much.

Yeah you really show your intelligence by embittering everyone here, that's a lot to be proud of loser. Do me a favor . . . don't go away mad, just go away.

BeardedClam said:
hahahahaha you used the "dont go away mad, just go away" line!!! wow!! i havent heard that one in a long time!! you are really digging deep into that bag of pathetic trash talk lines. keep them coming please.

See that's all you can do is reverse psychology in hopes someone like me will respond so you can get your rocks off. That's all your about very one dimensional. You know what, your not even worth the thought. it was fun capping on you to give you a taste of your own medicine, but as long as someone responds you will keep going. Sorry but this has gotten old. Congratulations little child you've mad it to another ignore list because your useless and a nobody. Good Evening.

Kakdiesel said:

sorry for the rant, but I need some coke or ghb right now

Don't do drugs, Kakky!!!! It's not worth it, sweetnes. Really. Someone better will come along, I promise.

Someday it will be Christmas and Santa will make everything better. See? :santa: :santa2: :friends:

Top Bottom