Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kakd got a whole new out look playas

Kakdiesel

Banned
this girl I keep startin threads about has really changed my mind about how I look at women now.

What was once looked at with stigma, should now be the norm..having friends and having fun with different girls..

Seriously, for you older folk, it aint like it use to be these days...girls are just as fucked in the brain as guys..

sorry for the rant, but I need some coke or ghb right now

Kakdiesel said:

Seriously, for you older folk, it aint like it use to be these days...girls are just as fucked in the brain as guys..

What up Kak . . . Sorry to see you have to go through that but there's an old saying . . . the more things change the more they stay the same.

Your going through the exact same thing us older guys have been through.

Hang in there bro it will get better. :)

what up Krypto! Its always good to see you reply to my posts..without a flame..EVER!! i feel ya partna...

yeah this girl got me good this time..you should see the hole I put in my bedroom door today...not a scratch on my hand but there's a huge hole in it..my folks are gonna be pissed

Your shit reminds me of that movie Boomerang.Dude your a playa right?? Did you not expect to one day get burned??Sorry no sympathy here!!

Kakdiesel said:
this girl I keep startin threads about has really changed my mind about how I look at women now.

What was once looked at with stigma, should now be the norm..having friends and having fun with different girls..

sorry for the rant, but I need some coke or ghb right now

Got news for ya dude......just as guys havent changed neither have the chicks....... it has always been like this

LOL !!! Like I said the same exact thing. :FRlol:

Yeah I put a hole through my bed room door when I was dating a girl back when was about 21. She was younger. I was at her parent house for Christmas Eve and we were in her bedroom when the phone rings and it was another guy on the line. I knew who she was taking to cause she was trying to get rid of him quickly without leading me on. Anyway to make a long story short, I grabbed the phone out of her hand and not so kindly asked for him to come on over so I could stomp a mud hole in his ass and walk it dry. He didn't show up cause he was a coward, but he was bigger than me go figure. I was so pissed that night when I returned home that I put my fist through my bedroom door with out even thinking. Needless to say the next day I wound up playing this old house and repaired the door. :)

Kakdiesel said:

yeah this girl got me good this time..you should see the hole I put in my bedroom door today...not a scratch on my hand but there's a huge hole in it..my folks are gonna be pissed

I am guessing that the door wasn't mahogany right? LMAO And didn't hit back? I broke my toe kicking a garbage can taht I thought was plastic once. It was metal.....put me on the DL for 15 days....last time I hit or kicked an abject.

Im 24 I mess with younger girls as well as my age and on occasion older ones.. Some are bad some are good, some you are in *LUST* with even though they are bad for you (thats usually the reason why you think you love/lust them). Its always "different" than what anyone else has gone through - but in reality its just a hard ass crush. Women, Men and Animals are alike in a few ways we chase things that run. We want what we cant have.

I see some girls trying to be players sometimes, and it doesnt make sense to me - I want their booty, I could care less if they give it to me and feal better about it b/c they are planning to give it to someone else later on - shit thats what I want some booty and to do whatever I want afterwards. As long as you dont spend money on them, I dont see how they can be playing you (I speak generally as in MEN in general). Now in your case (I havent been following your drama with her) but it seems you have a crush on her and want her for supposedly more than some cardio in the bed, but remember this DONT EVER RESPECT SOMEONE THAT DOESNT RESPECT YOU.

Some of them will shit on you if you let them.

hey thanks for the input people..we got some smart bro's on here..i feel everythin ya'll sayin..i just gotta somehow not let it brain fuck me too much..

easier said than done of course..

i mean yeah the cure for all my worries is to call up one of the girls who are sweatin me, but honestly people?

this may sound gay (lol i said "May" and "gay"), but i dont even feel like kickin it with them.

women..jesus christ

Top Bottom