Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kaizen is back to Elite

Kaizen

Hello all,

been a while since I've vistied my original board 'hood and thought it was about time I caught up with all the vets and new members!!....

Hmmm--- since last I was here I've run two winny cycles and one DNP ...Dropped 15# of snickers bars and cookies and gained 12# of chicken breasts and tuna in all the right places!!

I'm coming in right now i'm fluctuating between 165 and 173 at 5'5 with 128# lbm...not great but I decided to be a huge slob on my cross-country trip and ate everything in sight...and then discovered wine country and you can imagine how that went!! Banged up to 185 eeeek...My body just loves to put on weight muscle or fat!!! got back on the band wagon in in mid july and with some ups and down's dietetically I'm residing where I am...for those who don't know or don't recall I started off about 18 months ago at between 225 and 230 with 116# LBM.... yep I had gone the way of the buffalo and decided to become one!!

So my new goal is to break on down below 150# by christmas and stay there... Started monday with a recommittment to being fully disicplined back on avoiding the hallway with the free bitesize snickers bars and parmesan goldfish...stopped moping because my GF is 3000 miles away in Northern Cali and I helped move her there (duh factor-planning to move myself there next) and got my butt up and did 60 minutes of Warlobo prescribed cardio.... and thus the saga of kaizen continues!

How are all the ladies I used to chum with doing? Sky? New? whatever happened to Dark Angel? TN? FC still visiting here?

Welcome home Kaizen. Fabulous to see you're still in the game and still making progress (in the right direction).

Hey MS !! How are things on your side of the world

Blue!! how are you doing???

Hey Grey! I'll check my mail tonite when i get home!!!

Warlobo!!! how is the future baby ms.O?

It's good to see you ladies and the gents that I recall as well!!!

Yep, MS i'm still at it !! you know what ? I could use some of your expert diet advice if you had some time... No rush I just found a couple of weeks ago that while I wasn't eating quite right I banged off a bunch of weight and I was working out less not losing muscle maintaining strength but only eating 3 times a day...mostly chicken and salads and seeds and weeds trailmix as a diet (hiking yosemite mountain biking etc,,, had to be portable light food) calories were pretty low...and then started eating my normal amounts working out harder and banged up in weight again...I've been taking in between 1684 cals and 1875 cals for a while now (except for the 3 weeks of vacation gourmand glory!) so maybe I'm in a weird plateau???

Did I read that right? You ate less and exercised more (cardio) and lost weight. Then you ate more and did less cardio, more weights and gained weight? Isn't that expected? I hope you don't take chicken and salad on your hikes.......

Well welcome back girl!!! Was wondering where you ran off to...we've missed you of course..Glad to see you are doing well. Look forward to your posts and having you back around again:)

hello there!! welcome back to elite. im kinda a newbie so i dont know u but i just wanted to pop on in on this thread to say hi! biy..it sounded like u had a hell of a good time travelling!! wow... thats so awesome!! good for u!!
i just read ur "virgin dnp cycle" from the AF board. i was wondering if u could elaborate more on that. how many days u did it... doses...results..etc. ur last update was day 3. im curious to see how the whole cycle went. thanks! -:)

Bwahahahaha!! Sorry ms...came back doing more steady cardio...lifting lighter and more reps... In theory I think I should have stayed where I was or dropped... While I was eating more normal protein type foods... Because I'm figuring I wasn't that far off calorically while i was romping the high country et al... jsut the types of foods weren't my normal proteins of chicken and tuna more nuts and stuff and then we'd have some wild conglomeration of food at a restaurant every other night... so coming back and getting into my steady cardio again and not pumping heavy weight I wouldn't have bounced up...hmmm--- wait aminute...dawn breaks over marble head..... the cardio I was getting out there while not high intensity over a short period of time was sustained intensity over a long period of time (4-6 hours or so) with less frequent feeding which was pulling more directly from my hip pocket reserves...back to traditional cardio workout scheme body gets all happy and whamo... ya know some times just posting dopey insights helps one gain some insight.... so basically here I go thinking well cause I'm not pouring sweat and puking I'm not really working just having a good time....all day! now I'm back in the gym and on my butt during the day and my happy little body is wanting to replenish okay time for an overhaul here...

<*> dope slap! thanks for the point MS!!

Hey KBgirl

Glad to meet you!

Well let's see here.... I researched with this for twelve days went up to 400mg for two of them and felt like a herd of elephants was jogging over me at night...so back down to 200...I was hot as heck... sweat poured off me I was lucky that I work in a cube directly under an a/c duct... and I was still warm... My workouts were tough toward the last 6 days I was wiped...My workouts were a little different I went to a shorter high intensity cardio workout basically doing a half hour of interval training instead of an hour of hard straight cardio... So basically it was work up to max recover workout to max recover... Lifitng was heavy while i could i was drinking 2 gallons of water a day and so had the bladder of a hampster...up 4 times a night.... Dropped a solid 10 pounds (that was the original long trip joys I'm sure...heeheehee) I craved every carb in history...did not do a fatburner though because I just wanted to see what was possible just via DNP... I supplemented with C E calcium and magnesium , glycerol and a multivitamin. Diet was clean and regular for the 12 days...

In terms of whether I would do it again... hard to say... That weight has stayed off ... the bouncing now well as you can see from above I'm going to deal with it in a more effective manner... in terms of immediate gratification when I was feeling like a fat mopey slob did it help yup...is that a healthy approach nope...did it help me refocus my goals? yup... I think it's main strength would be in hammering off those last pounds in the weeks before a show... it is effective but the fall out in terms of bodily stress was intense...

Top Bottom