Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kaizen is back to Elite

Hehehe Kaizen. I've been trying to convince folks for years that hiking (and other "fun cardio") is some of the BEST fat-burning exercise you can do. And as long as you're chugging down all that sweet, yummy high carb trail food it's not catabolic to any great extent. You couldn't pay me enough money to hop on a treadmill! But you wouldn't want to go hiking for 4-6 hours every day! Now THAT would be catabolic, like training for a marathon.

Heeheehee...

I'm now deciding that there MUST be much more fun cardio I could be doing... hmmm---- I'll have to call my sweetie and ask her for suggestions so we can workout when she comes home....LOL!

I must say that yes backpacking Yosemite national park was an amazing workout as was pedaling the MTN bike all over San Francisco!! The elevation changes hammered me... We were doing probably a good 2.5 miles an hour gaing about 1000 feet in elevation every mile... switchbacks galore!!!

Hey I just got an invitation to go down to Sydney in nov. 2002 to play touch rugby in the Gay games.... Any hiking around there? I'm gonna see if I can scrape up the cash to go and play... I have a soft spot for Aussie and New Zealand girls...it's the accents!!! and the fact that every one I've ever met is really built and rugged!!! Then again they've all been ruggers or net ball players..... kind of goes with the territory I suppose.....hmmmm--- jockdoc knows about this little weakness of mine so look for the girl in padlocked chain mail that'll probably be me!! LOL!!

hmmm--- I've seen the pics.... I've conversed with the mind...You're on... promise check me and ride me along the boards... 8-D Hehehe..... Something so great about womena nd contact sports... The guys I know swear they'd rather run til they dropped than play a contact sport with women...something about us being vicious.... Whatever do they mean???? ;D

BTW I got your email and I'll answer it tonite...been trying to rescue a freind form Gateway laptop hell past couple of nights....

Well I am of the opinion that there is no good hiking anywhere in Oz (except maybe Tasmania). But if you stop off in NZ and head south, you will find unlimited amounts of the best hiking in the world. Bring a good raincoat!

Top Bottom