Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just wondering, How many Craps do you guys take a day?

Tha One CrumCake

I take anywhere from 4 - 6 a day.

I swear I have all the ingredients that are in my Shampoo memorized, along with the literature on the back of my tube of Crest.

taking a good crap is really the shitz!!!

Tha One CrumCake said:

I swear I have all the ingredients that are in my Shampoo memorized, along with the literature on the back of my tube of Crest.

haha that was a good laugh, karma for you

mb

holy shit dude! i know exactly what you mean! i keep reading the shampoo bottle hoping to find something that i didnt see the 10 000 times i read it before!

anyways 4-6 good shits a day for me

dissto said:
holy shit dude! i know exactly what you mean! i keep reading the shampoo bottle hoping to find something that i didnt see the 10 000 times i read it before!

anyways 4-6 good shits a day for me

you must eat often at taco tico!!

DADA DUMP, DADA DUMP, DADA DUMP DUMP DUMP!!!!!!!

Holy cow! I'm lucky if I can break-off two good loads day, my compliments on your mighty bowl movements. Nothing quite like a really good dump!

Tha One CrumCake said:

Funniest shit I heard all day!

It gets bad when you know how to pronouce the french labellings and you don't even speak french. I guess that would be spanish for most of you, but you get the point.

WRJ

Top Bottom