Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just received my Eviscerate - I don't feel the burn

just wait until your pores open when you start sweating. especially if you do the bike hunched over. it burned so badly i had to stop and almost crashed in the car on the way home because i was pouring cold water on my stomach.

just wait until your pores open when you start sweating. especially if you do the bike hunched over. it burned so badly i had to stop and almost crashed in the car on the way home because i was pouring cold water on my stomach.

Yup! Almost did that a few times!! lol

The user 'p.noize' has been gifted a platinum membership!

NP at all, hooked you up with some platinum time check it out.

Dude, totally awesome! I totally wasn't expecting this, thank-you! I'll definitely check it out!

I actually felt a bit of a burn that lasted a good hour after showering this morning. I have a feeling it's going to be nothing compared to what I'm about to go through, lol. Thanks for sharing the stories and experiences! I'm about to hit the gym and will post back with results if I have time tonight.

Alright, so, I gave it a few days before reporting back and I can already feel the difference; there's definitely less down in my abdominal area!

I am using some of my wife's crystal exfoliant body scrub (don't laugh, haha) in a hot shower and applying after drying off and man oh man the burn is amazing! When things get intense during my workout that's when it starts kicking in as everybody says.

So far so good! I'm hoping to see a big difference once I'm through with the bottle. :)

Alright, so, I gave it a few days before reporting back and I can already feel the difference; there's definitely less down in my abdominal area!

I am using some of my wife's crystal exfoliant body scrub (don't laugh, haha) in a hot shower and applying after drying off and man oh man the burn is amazing! When things get intense during my workout that's when it starts kicking in as everybody says.

So far so good! I'm hoping to see a big difference once I'm through with the bottle. :)
Haha see we told u. Best of luck man and remember it is going to help but u still have to do the work in the kitchen and the gym.

Pnoize, Orbit learns from the Needtogetaas, They KNOW how to treat their customers; offering THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE OUT THERE!

Top Bottom