Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

June 5th Is Coming Quick..i Need Help On This Lean Mass/cut Cycle And Diet...help!!!!

wingnut980

hello, heres the cycle i will be doing
all products are via tf, except the winny tabs, and ancill.
900mg cyp x 14 weeks
100mg tren eod x 8-10 weeks
100mg winny(ip) x 6-8 weeks
*may use 600mg EQ as well x 12 weeks(i dont think i need it)
25mg proviron ed x 12 weeks
1000-1500mg ala daily x 10 weeks
2 tabs xenadrine ed 2on/2off
im looking to gain maybe 10-15 solid lbs and shed bodyfat on this cycle with little to no bloat i also have liquidex on hand if i need it

NOW FOR THE DIET
I currently have been slacking in my workouts do too my new job i havent been getting much time at the gym in the last few months and have turned into a beer drinkin mess ha.. so im trying to get back into the swing of things im 209 16% bodyfat currently
I HAVE EASY ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING FOODS, IF YOU COULD PUT TOGETHER A DIET USING THEM THAT WOULD BE GREAT, TO HELP ME CUT UP AND GAIN SOME MUSCLE AT THE SAME TIME

CANS TUNA
CHICKEN BREAST
COTTAGE CHEESE ( NO FAT)
SALAD
1% LEAN GROUND MEAT
100% WHOLE WHEAT BREAD
i have a very low budget right now for foods so im sticking to the ones above, if you could put together a diet for me that would be great using the stuff above
THANKS GUYS

I would run the winny in the end, and maybe tapepr down(yes) on the cyp last weeks. That is also a LOT of IP winny and with a nice diet you wont need to do 100mg of it, vene if it is underdosed It's still about 30-60mg per tab(new ones) so I would lower the dose. Don't focus o the roids, focus o the diet.

Eat Clean, but large and you will be able hold fat away while gaining mass.

Simple Clean Diet:

Breakfast: oatmeal, tuna(100g tuna = about 20-25g protein), some Wheat Bread with cottagecheese on. Some veggies.

Meal 2: Tuna or chickenbreasts, oatmeal or some rice or a MEGA big sallad with some flaxoil or other nice oil.

Lunch: Chicken, or Lean Ground Meat. Rice - pasta or other carb meal. Chruched tomatoes with herbs and chineese soya sauce or whatever you like.

Meal 4: Meat, chicken or tuna. Skip the bread and go with oatmeal, it will make you more full. Some milk.

Meal 5: As the lunch.

Pre workout(1- 1½ hours before): Tuna, chickenbreasts or groundbeef, and some wheat bread or pasta or rice.

Post workout:
Whey protein, or if you do not have that, drin k some milk and eat 1-2 cans of tuna. Also take some dextros.

Next meal 1 hour later. BIG GROUND BEEF with steemed rice or something else that you like.

Before bedrime eat 1-2 cans of tuna.

I like carbs so I eat them to every meal. I love rice so every meal rice is included. Even for breakfast.

If you like to cut my best advice to you is eat clean but large, and if you do not loose and BF don't deacrease on the food but up on the cardio. Do morningsessions for 30 minutes or so, and maybe a 15-20 minutes sometimes post workout. Be active and don't sitt still. Get your 7-9 hour sleep and then move your ass onto the steppmaster or go out for a walk with your xenadrine taken 30-60 minutes before.

Top Bottom