Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

jroy19....joined 09/03/08

ya thats sorta what i figured. i'll probly be sticking with the same weights and strict form untill i get it correctly and then up the weights.

Can't go wrong doing that. As you see posted many times you need to check your ego a little with these routines as when done properly a lighter weight than you might usually do for specific exercises is all that is required but when you factor in how many actual reps your doing it's considerably higher than say the standard 30 reps for threee sets of 10.

yeah man, omega stresses that lighter with perfect form is so much better for you then heavier with bad form

Yeah, although my ego takes a massive battering on the SM Shoulder Press and lat pull down. I feel slightly less feeble for DB incline bress

When I first tried the SM Shoulder Press, it was after DB incline press and I clearly hadn't mastered isolating the the shoulders, and I was struggling with the SM alone lol

yeah keep that form... extreme control and learning to flex the muscle your working at the top of every movement is key !! if you stay strict with that you will see awesome strength and size gains while staying ripped.. its really quite amazing what OMEGA has whipped up here!

Props to Omega !

legs been going up a lot. chest a little, and back not much but overall everything is looking much better and my bf% seems to be decreasing while im getting stronger.

Top Bottom