Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jboco: dieselbolan log 8/24

One more negitave, I haven't been able to shit. Normally once or twice a day now it's every other day.

Any ideas on what I can eat or do different to help this?

ive been reading about this here and there with these products. beast drol made me so constipated i thought i might be dieing of liver failure no jokes. and i read about a dude getting constipated with helladrol. i just finished a diesel cycle and i didnt get constipated at all. btw you dont look 167. was that pic right after a workout when you were still pumped up?

The pic was after a day at the lake the day before I started. I ll post up pic tomorrow of my progress

I am up to 172lbs after a full week, that's a 5lb gain. I have cut back my calorie intake a bit I noticed some fat gain in my midsection. Definatly a noticeable gain in my shoulders and over all thickness

I can't attach pics from my phone, and my computer crashed. But I can email it to someone if they'd like to post it up for me.

Thanks for the update man. Hows the costipation thing? When I ran Beast I got blocked me up pretty good. Not saying it was the Beast but I know I got dehydrated after working off nights and not drinking enough water. Always have a bottle with ya. I had to do a system flush to get cleared out. I thought my stomach was gonna pop and my kidneys were killing me.

2 cups of coffee got everything rollin how is should, back to once a day. Thanks for the input

I finally got back to my chest/tri day. For whatever reason this week has been a great, strong week compared to last week(my 1st week) where i didnt feel much different than normal.

I go to the gym late due to work so i never have anyone to spot me for my one rep max but today i was feeling good and on my 6th bench set decided to try my previous 1RM of 275. I did 4 reps of 275 with ease and this was after sets of 185,225,245,255,255. Hopefully next week I ll be able to hit the 300 mark.

here is a pic from tonight at 174lbs 7lbs up from my start weight 8 days ago.

Some starting point measurements:

Arms bi/tri - 14 in
Calf 13.5 in

Thigh above knee 18.5

Thigh high 21

Chest and shoulders 48in

Waist below belly button 33.5

Chest under arms across nipples 41in

Neck 17in

I would like to see the measurements/weight/strength posts after one month OFF as well. That will be interesting/helpful for everyone I believe.

Everything is going great with everything I am doing.

I have pics : start 167lbs... Week 1 174... Week 2 178lbs I will post up tonight.

I did a one rep max last night and was able to do 305 on bench at 175lbs again after I did my normal 5x5 of everything else
My squat is up to 335 and that's sets of 5 not 1rm.

Couldn't be happier overall, no sides whatsoever

Even tho there's a lack of intrest in the thread, I ll keep it going since it's such a good product

measurements: first is starting second number is as of today 3 weeks in:

Arms bi/tri - 14in.....14.5
Calf 13.5in.... 14

Thigh above knee 18.5in.... 18.5

Thigh high 21in.... 21 3/4

Chest and shoulders 48in.... 49.5

Waist below nelly button 33.5in.... 33.5

Chest under arms across nipples 41in.... 41

Neck 17in.... 17 7/8

Top Bottom