Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jboco: dieselbolan log 8/24

I'm still interested dude...Keep posting your results. Good job so far man....Eat your ass off...worry about the little bit of fat gain later. Your taking a MASS builder....feed it it to grow.

This last week I have cut calories down from 3500 to 2500. Also lowering afternoon/evening carbs. I am up a solid 12lbs. I could have easily eaten more and gained more but my goal was a 175lb finish weight. My strength is up even more so this last week, alot of people felt their last week die off, I feel the strongest my last week. All my lifts that I started 5x5 I ve leveled off and added 2 reps per set at that heavier weight.

Strength gain example:

When I started I would struggle to complete a 5x5 of 225 on bench at 165lbs

Now as of last night my 5x7 looked like this at 177lbs. 225,245,255,255 and finished off with 225 x10.

Everything has jumped up, drastically. I look better, feelstronger and have had no negative sides.. REALLY!

I have a pic from every thursday since I started over 3 weeks ago. When I have a chance I ll upload them from my roomates pc since I can't load them from my phone

Awesome Awesome Awesome Results!

Bro- If you feel ok with the sides, then you can push diesel out to 6 weeks. From what I've read on here and other boards, its a fairly safe oral that can be stretched out (as opposed to Beast).

Just figured I'd toss it out there - regardless, I'm jealous! lol

Thank you for the suggestion! I d like to run it out but honestly money is an issue. Even the extra cash for another bottle of liver support and diesel is hard to come by. With my wages getting garnished for tax issues at the moment... Or for the next 3 years...

I am curious to see how much of my gains I will be able to keep at the 2 month mark

1st pic : Start 167lbs
2nd : week 1 174lbs
3rd: week 2 178lbs
4th: week 3 starting to cut cals/ late carbs 177lbs

Top Bottom