Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ischia Competition Update

ischia99

Hey all!!!

The competition was a wonderful experience!!! I placed 5th in my class, however everyone else (including other competitors) said I should have placed 3rd ( I thought that was nice of them to say).

Sassy: All i can say is I did meet the harsh politics that is involved in this sport and ouch!!! It hurts!!! But it was a great experience and it has only made me stronger.

I will not be competing this weekend, I decided to work on my off season nutrition and keep training !! I worked out the day after the show and went back to running my 5 mile trail this morning.

I plan to have pics available to everyone no later then Wednesday.. :Perk:

Thanks for all your support girls!!! By the way I am size 4 ;) I plan to stay here!!!!... :verygood: ... the night of the show the only cheat i had were oreo minis cookies & 2 scoops of ice cream... I actually looked even better Sunday morning after having that, then sunday I had my small piece of Cheese cake and another 2 scoops of ice cream :p !!! I am still eating my six meals today, however i put fresh fruits and nuts back into my diet!! and I am switching skim milk to Soy Milk.. My new quest is to truly live a healthy and fit life and trim down the quads for the next year's competition..lol....

Thanks again girls & SHADOW!!!!!! I couldnt have gone through it with out you guys!!! :heart:

Ischia :qt:

Glad to hear it was a good experience for you chicka :) Can't wait to see your pics.

How any girls were in your class?

This happens to alot of girls looking better the next day, these eans you ight want to shift your prep back a day next time :)

Great news girl! Take it like the champ you are!

I'm VERY proud of you and THANK YOU kindly for sharing your experience with us...

Keep that chin up !

:heart: *POWERFUL HUGS!!!*

Congrats girl! There are so many different angles going on when it comes to the judging, so you just keep going & focus on what you have control over. And it never hurts to get your name known to the judges in the future either ;)

Do be sure to give yourself a little room to rebound a bit. Or don't be suprised if you go thru some mood swings. But just know that it is normal & it passes instead of freakign out over it :)

Top Bottom