Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this mean and cold?

ms.skins

Several months back I posted about dating an older man, 53 and I am 29. We went out for 5 months, spent every weekend, all day together. His mom lives with him so he felt it was disrespectful to have me spend the night. Everything was kind of too good to be true. We got a long almost perfect. It was a loveable relationship until last week he decided to have me spend the night for the first time. The next day his mom(78) was very angry with him and told him he might as well be a child molestor. The next day he told me that it would be a good idea that we don't see eachother for awhile. I then told him that I thought his mom was abusive to him and to have a good life. He has called me three times and I haven't answered. I feel hurt, angry and betrayed me for letting his mom ruin our relationship. I was wondering what anyone's opinions on this might be. Am I doing the right thing by ignoring him? Why should I answer my phone, it would only give me hope.

Steriod_Virgin said:
lol goatslayer... i'm starting to like you, i used to not like you, but you are really growing on me.. :)

Nobody likes me, so I won't be offended by that. In fact, I am quite elated that you didn't throw rotting onions and chives at me like so many others have in the past.

To you, my friend, I toast with a large bottle of sour milk.

WTF??? A 53 yr old man getting scolded by his mother??? C'mon...I think u should have a real talk with mamma's boy. Answer the phone and be mature about the situation. Tell him to either grow up give himself up to Satanic Goatslayer as a sacrificial lamb. We'd all like to watch.

I would put my mother in a retirement home before I would slap her face for telling me what to do.

He's 53 and lives with his mother? I hope he lives with her for some medical reason and she can't take care of herself. If she can't take care of herself and her son is helping her then the old bag should be grateful for that and leave him the hell alone.
On the other side, if there is no reason for him to be living with his mommy then you should dump the loser.
Is his name Norman Bates by any chance? If so I would avoid "mother".

To you, my friend, I toast with a large bottle of sour milk.
[/B]

By the looks of those teeth and puny arms, you shoulda started drinking milk a long time ago. None of this goats milk or organic bullshit either....if it aint go the steroids in it who wants it anyways?

That's the lamest relationship and excuse to end it I've ever heard.

Top Bottom