Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is 80gms of carbs too much at night time?

lightweightbaby

Well silly question as atm my 6 pack is not showing. 75 kilo male btw. Not a body builder just stay in shape and want to look lean but I think the 80gms of carbs at night is too much.

thoughts?

80g is good PWO . But I cant think why you would need it late at night....slow digesting protein is your friend.
casein shake or cottage cheese would be better. :)

That's about 320 calories...I'm curious what you are eating at night? are you talking right before bed?

agreed i think its too much before bed, like the above posters, get a good shake, i have one thats got bcaa;s and vitargo in it, seems pretty good, but what you mean late at night? is it ur dinner or before bed?

hey guys and thanks for responding. Its my dinner. Lately Ive been having fat free over fries. Low in fat and only about 100 calories per 100 gms. Ive been having 450 gms tho. I have it between 5pm-6.30pm roughly on average.

I do a lot of boxing like yesterday I did weights for about 1 hr and 15 mins and 2 hours of boxing. I burn a fair bit it's not like Im inactive. I dont want to be hungry and end up eating shit. Tonight I had pasta about 57gm of carbs, 300 gm chicken breast and some fruit and im still hungry.

If you're eating that amount at supper, that is definitely better then right before bed. In terms of is it too much....it really depends on the rest of your diet....how many calories you are eating in a day, your macro breakdown and all that good stuff. If you want to give us more info on your overall diet, we can probably help you tweak it and also help with that later night hunger. That's the worst!! ;)

yeah maybe you not eating enough during the day inorder for ur body to have enough "fuel" for those 3 hours. Try eating more during the day and as for dinner that seems fine

thanks again folks for the help. Im eating about 2500 calories a day probably. Ive been having low carb protein bar for brekky { or 2, 200 calories per bar or one that has 380

lunch I usually have about 60 gms of carbs. Either pasta or 2 sandwiches with low fat cheese. Alo have a diet yoghurt also lately about 75 gm low fat ice cream instead of milk just as a change.

In between this prob some lean meat and fruit. Back having egg whites.

2 sugars in my coffee.

I also think it totally depends on the needs of your sport/purpose of training the way you do.

Like bodybuilders need different intakes than what a MMA guy does. Both for performance and aesthetics

What type of diet are you on and what are your goals? ckd diet requires max of 30 gms of carbs or less on no carb days.

Top Bottom