Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Interesting Revelation About PRIMOBOLAN

You're not getting it Ross. Just because its the least androgenic does not mean it is NON androgenic -- as you yourself are saying. When you say ALL SEX HORMONES you're saying all testosterone.

No, ALL SEX HORMONES = Testosterone, Nandrolone, Methenolone, Methanrostenolone, Stanozolol, Drostanolone, Oxandrolone, Mesterolone, etc etc etc

All steroids = SEX HORMONES

No, ALL SEX HORMONES = Testosterone, Nandrolone, Methenolone, Methanrostenolone, Stanozolol, Drostanolone, Oxandrolone, Mesterolone, etc etc etc

All steroids = SEX HORMONES

I said IN THE BODY. The body doesn't produsce nandrolone, stanozolol, etc.

Just quoting the post I corrected for posterity.

jsi -- a bit of advice. You're treading very close to being a troll. Here at EF, we encourage debate. But if you think you're going to come on here and think you're going to CORRECTING people, especially when you're wrong, you won't be here for long.

I've been at this a long time. And I don't mean just on message boards. I'm not going to run down my resume for you but let's say even if you disagree, I'd appreciate if you didn't talk to me like some stupid kid who needs you to clarify anything, because I'm pretty sure I know at least as much as you do, okay big guy?

The name of the game is respect. I'll have it for you and I expect you to have it for me and EVERYONE on this board. Capise? Because, if not, you're gone. Your choice.

jsi -- a bit of advice. You're treading very close to being a troll. Here at EF, we encourage debate. But if you think you're going to come on here and think you're going to CORRECTING people, especially when you're wrong, you won't be here for long.

I've been at this a long time. And I don't mean just on message boards. I'm not going to run down my resume for you but let's say even if you disagree, I'd appreciate if you didn't talk to me like some stupid kid who needs you to clarify anything, because I'm pretty sure I know at least as much as you do, okay big guy?

The name of the game is respect. I'll have it for you and I expect you to have it for me and EVERYONE on this board. Capise? Because, if not, you're gone. Your choice.

How exactly is it being a troll if you point out something that is clearly incorrect?

What you stated is factually 100% dead wrong.

At this point, I think you're just too proud to admit that what you stated was wrong so I will
re-post what I stated in the deleted post.

Explain how methenolone (which is a DHT derrivative) increases T levels?

I'm not exactly asking for much here. I'm simply asking for you to back up your original assertion.

If you can explain how methenolone converts to testosterone in the body, I will be more than happy to admit that you were right and I was wrong.

From a bio-chemistry standpoint:

Testosterone is converted to the active metabolites alpha-DHT and E2 in the body.

Methenolone is a modified 17 Beta-Testosterone ester (i.e a DHT derrivative)

If you can point out the enzymatic process where a modified 17 Beta- testosterone ester increases T- levels I would be grateful because I can't see it.

How exactly is it being a troll if you point out something that is clearly incorrect?

What you stated is factually 100% dead wrong.

At this point, I think you're just too proud to admit that what you stated was wrong so I will
re-post what I stated in the deleted post.

Explain how methenolone (which is a DHT derrivative) increases T levels?

I'm not exactly asking for much here. I'm simply asking for you to back up your original assertion.

If you can explain how methenolone converts to testosterone in the body, I will be more than happy to admit that you were right and I was wrong.

Primo is actually a DHB derivative. So you're wrong about that. But that's not the point. It's your attitude dude. Discuss. Don't deride.

It's not DNB. That's an incorrect assumption that has been floating around for years (I have no idea why it hasn't died yet) The truth
is actually that methenolone has a structure that is very similar to DHB, but is still a DHT derrivative.

In any event, DHB and DHT have similar pharmokinetics as they are both affected by the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme.

And I am discussing things in a civil manner. Specifically, I'm trying to discuss how methenelone could raise T levels.

One thing I have noticed. You state that primo doesn't aromatize yet you you claim that it raises T levels? That just isn't possible.

I have a client who's on 400 mgs of Primo and on my suggestion, just 100 mgs of test for some androgen and libido maintenance.

6 weeks in, he's up 12 pounds and hard as nails. I swear he's lost fat and he's eating like a horse. (Clean though). The only supplements he used was BIG BLAST and DX7. (No need for UNLEASHED with Primo since it lowers SHBG. No need for POST CYCLE because it doesn't aromatize , though I'd advise it afterward for PCT).

Anyway, he had a blood test 2 weeks ago and just got the results. Everything is perfect but here's a curious twist. His testosterone was 2150!

Now 100 mgs of test isn't enough to boost T that high so it's got to be Primo -- you know, the stuff they say ISN'T ANDROGENIC. AND DOESN'T SUPRESS!

ALL steroids are androgens. And even one as mild as Primo will affect T level and production. It also debunks the need for needing 300, 400, 500 and more mgs of test with a cycle.

It also shows that you can have superphysiological levels of test and be able to recover pretty easily -- as anyone who's done a Primo cycle will attest.

So once again, all these gram cycles and drol, d-bol, mega test dosages etc -- it's all bullshit. You need just a slight elevation in T and increased nitrogen retention. So Primo really is the optimum steroid , and ironically, something that is even LESS androgenic and MORE anabolic would be even better.

Maybe someday.

Bolded the section above where you state it doesn't aromatize.

Here's the contradiction that you should look at Nelson.

You claim that primo raises T levels. Yet you also claim that primo doesn't aromatize.

As I pointed out, testosterone converts to alpha-DHT and E2 in the body. So in essence, any steroid that raises T levels will aromatize.

Yet you stated that primo doesn't aromatize.

Don't you see the contradiction?

Top Bottom