Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Interesting Revelation About PRIMOBOLAN

Are you 100% sure the primo is actually primo and not something else? It could be a long acting testosterone so he could actualy be shooting 500mg of test for which those blood levels make sense.

I already addressed this. 600 mgs of test would raise levels much higher. Now if it was a mixture of primo and low dosed test, that's possible. It's be hard to tell, though it may be more trouble than it's worth to the UG, which has a good reputation.

This is the thing with this stuff, we always have to leave the door open to possibilities and never draw any "absolute conclusions."

I'd also like to clarify that Primobolan is in fact a 5a-Reduced androgen, although NOT derived from DHT.

Primobolan is derived from the 5a-Reduced Boldenone, DHB(Dihydroboldenone).

I'd also like to clarify that Primobolan is in fact a 5a-Reduced androgen, although NOT derived from DHT.

Primobolan is derived from the 5a-Reduced Boldenone, DHB(Dihydroboldenone).

That's exactly the poi tI was making and being disputed by jsi -- who is curiously quiet right now.

DUDE, that is one comprehensive explanation! Damn! You covered it all. At any rate, it lays it down and if this guys doesn't get the message, he doesn't want to.

Some times some one just has to come in and lay it all out there. Who knows he could be whipping up a good reply of his own. That would be cool if you ask me. I am simple just asking people to calm down and put knowledge and helping people first. If your intentions are anything more then that then dont bother speaking we dont want to hear it :)

I started another thread but no replies, but figure Ill throw it in here since its related, and this thread in addition to that weekly email we get talking about Primo got me curious....has anyone indeed tried a HRT type protocol with 200mg Primo+100mg Test week? and if so for how long? I know most threads say anything less than 400mg is a waste, but at the bottom of the little email about Primobolan it says its good for HRT at 200mg week+100mg Test...

So Im just curious, I started 400mg Primo in addition to my 200mg HRT Test 3 weeks ago, have enough to do 12 weeks like that...wanted to know if it was worth it if I scored more, to continue on at 200mg Primo+200mg Test for a while after that, making it up to maybe 20 weeks of Primo?? Worth it? Or just cycle off it, back to normal HRT, then later in the fall hit another Primo cycle?

Was curious too that if it were in addition to HRT (or a cycle with Test regardless), could we drop the need for an AI such as Arimidex?

I started another thread but no replies, but figure Ill throw it in here since its related, and this thread in addition to that weekly email we get talking about Primo got me curious....has anyone indeed tried a HRT type protocol with 200mg Primo+100mg Test week? and if so for how long? I know most threads say anything less than 400mg is a waste, but at the bottom of the little email about Primobolan it says its good for HRT at 200mg week+100mg Test...

So Im just curious, I started 400mg Primo in addition to my 200mg HRT Test 3 weeks ago, have enough to do 12 weeks like that...wanted to know if it was worth it if I scored more, to continue on at 200mg Primo+200mg Test for a while after that, making it up to maybe 20 weeks of Primo?? Worth it? Or just cycle off it, back to normal HRT, then later in the fall hit another Primo cycle?

Was curious too that if it were in addition to HRT (or a cycle with Test regardless), could we drop the need for an AI such as Arimidex?
for overall gains ya this can be a good add. If you are on hrt with test at 200mg of test. then backing off to 100mg of test and replacing it with 200mg primo could be much better yes. Your test levels will still be plenty high enough, less worries about estrogen and more nutrition retention is added.

All and all I dont think its a bad idea at all. A expensive Idea in the long run, but not a bad one.

Thanks Needto, I may fancy the idea of extending it at 200mg for 8 more weeks after I do 400mg for 12 weeks...what the hell I guess...I can get Deca as part of my HRT but I dont think I liked it that much, gave me zits, a little Deca dick, although it did make my joints feel better whether it was psychological or legit....so Ill compare how I felt on Nandrolone with Test for HRT compared to some Primo and Test....

Been saving Anavar for a rainy day....maybe at the end of the Primo 400mg run

On the last statement are you trying to say that anything that raises test levels must raise estrogen levels???? Because this is not always true good bro.

Actually, it is always true. Raising T levels causes increased aromatase enzyme activity, which then causes increased conversion of testosterone to estrogen. End result: Increased estrogen

Because estrogen is part of the negative feedback loop of the HPTA, anything that lowers estrogen might be able to raise testosterone. By lowering estrogen you can significantly increase LH levels respectively raising testosterone levels.

Lowering estrogen has no direct effect at all on T levels. Your estrogen levels are a result of the conversion of testosterone to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme. They come from your natural production of test. By reducing estrogen (via an anti-aromatase like aromasin), you can block the conversion of test to estrogen. By blocking that conversion you indirectly raise T levels.

What about Hcg. This is also able to raise test levels with out significantly raising estrogen levels?

I think you need to do further research. HCG stimulates the testes to produce T.
Unfortunately that increase in T is partially converted to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme. So HCG does indeed raise estrogen levels. That is why taking an anti-aromatase like exemestane (aromasin) is a really good idea when running HCG as it blocks the aromatase enzyme from converting T to E.

Primo is an awesome steroid and its better at different things like nutrition It's nitrogen not nutrition retention then other steroids. The gains you get from primo are more lean and a lot more easy to keep IMO. IMo it is also much more easy to recover from a cycle of light test and primo , then it is from a heavy test cycle. [B) You're probably right in this part as primo is a milder androgen than test and causes less suppression [/B]

To conclude, IMHO primobolan does not raise T levels. What it does is raise , isthe level of androgens in your bloodstream. Your natural production of test is also suppressed (Seen by a reduction in LH and FSH), which also causes your estrogen levels to decrease as your circulating test is pretty much non-existent and therefore the aromatase enzyme cannot convert it to estrogen.

To conclude, IMHO primobolan does not raise T levels. What it does is raise , isthe level of androgens in your bloodstream. Your natural production of test is also suppressed (Seen by a reduction in LH and FSH), which also causes your estrogen levels to decrease as your circulating test is pretty much non-existent and therefore the aromatase enzyme cannot convert it to estrogen.

Most everything you say is true but you're making it out as if it's an absolute and that's not quite true.

Quick points...

Yes, it's the aromatization of T that causes an increase in but that amount is not always the same. Some steroids aromatize more than testosterone mg per mg.

I agree that lowering estrogen doesn't necessarily raise T. I've been having this argument with Pat Arnold for 20 years. But then you go on to say that blocking the CONVERSION can lead to a RISE in T and that's kinda 6 of one/ half dozen of the other.

Yes, HCG can raise T, but not so much from aromatization but from an increase in LH.

One area where I think you're flat out wrong is the belief that Primo doesn't aromatize because it suppresses testosterone. Not true. You can have a high T level and Primo will act somewhat as an anti e because it lowers SHBG.

And Primobolan DOES NOT suppress unless the dosages are very high --i.e, if androgen levels get too high!

Anyway, these are all good points and they can be debated endlessly, and that's part of the fun here. But to reiterate, we don't want that old time arguing where each person stands adamantly on their hypothesis and disparage anyone who disagrees. Then the next step is "cut and paste studies" wars which is all subjective to interpretation.

Bottom line, we're all trying to learn a little more than we already know. And some of us know quite a bit. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom