Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Interesting Revelation About PRIMOBOLAN

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
I have a client who's on 400 mgs of Primo and on my suggestion, just 100 mgs of test for some androgen and libido maintenance.

6 weeks in, he's up 12 pounds and hard as nails. I swear he's lost fat and he's eating like a horse. (Clean though). The only supplements he used was BIG BLAST and DX7. (No need for UNLEASHED with Primo since it lowers SHBG. No need for POST CYCLE because it doesn't aromatize, though I'd advise it afterward for PCT).

Anyway, he had a blood test 2 weeks ago and just got the results. Everything is perfect but here's a curious twist. His testosterone was 2150!

Now 100 mgs of test isn't enough to boost T that high so it's got to be Primo -- you know, the stuff they say ISN'T ANDROGENIC. AND DOESN'T SUPRESS!

ALL steroids are androgens. And even one as mild as Primo will affect T level and production. It also debunks the need for needing 300, 400, 500 and more mgs of test with a cycle.

It also shows that you can have superphysiological levels of test and be able to recover pretty easily -- as anyone who's done a Primo cycle will attest.

So once again, all these gram cycles and drol, d-bol, mega test dosages etc -- it's all bullshit. You need just a slight elevation in T and increased nitrogen retention. So Primo really is the optimum steroid , and ironically, something that is even LESS androgenic and MORE anabolic would be even better.

Maybe someday.

Last edited:
I'm sold on Primo... just buying some time (literally *laugh*)

But I've been meaning to make a thread about AAS dosages... I completely agree with Nelson about the dosages of ANY AAS... they are just way overdone... I was guilty of it when I first started... and it took several years of being on a moderate dosage of HRT to realize that the body responds nicely to even just a little over physiological levels of test...

Also, been dabbling with some left over NPP and only running 200mg week... honestly, I started running it for a slight anabolic boost but more so for it's collagen-boosting properties... I keep reading that article that says lower dosages increase collagen synthesis exponentially while higher dosages has the opposite effect. So far, I'm getting a nice BOOST (hell, even libido is up, and that's bizarre for me because in the past, deca has always KILLED my libido).

Moral of the story, you don't need crazy amounts of test, deca, etc. etc. to get pretty damn good results (you do need to kill it at the gym, eat right and get rest though...that's a must!)

Then it looks like I chose wisely with my current cycle. 500mg Primobolan and 250mg Testosterone Enanthate EW. Oh, and a little Dieselbolan to kick start and Anavar the last 8 weeks to finish strong. I just started, but I'm feeling even better and better about it after reading something like this thread.

At different points on this cycle I'm going to have blood work done. I'll post the results to see if it holds true.

nelson...shhhh!!!

Top Bottom