Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Interesting Revelation About PRIMOBOLAN

Good thread, i love Primo!

Is it possible, instead of the primo being test, that primobolan shows on a blood-testosterone test?

For instance, if I shot 1000mgs of absolutely 100% real primobolan a week... would my blood testosterone show high?

IE: Is primobolan detected as testosterone on a standard blood test?

Is it possible, instead of the primo being test, that primobolan shows on a blood-testosterone test?

For instance, if I shot 1000mgs of absolutely 100% real primobolan a week... would my blood testosterone show high?

IE: Is primobolan detected as testosterone on a standard blood test?

This is the mystery and NOBODY has ever answered it, in spite of all the theories and speculation.

I've always felt that ANY androgen would show an elevated T level. DIanabol isn't testosterone but a blood test would detect an increased T level while on it. That's a fact. I was always curious about Primo because it isn't as strong an androgen , But....ALL STEROIDS ARE BASEd ON THE TESTOSTERONE MOLECULE.

The next question would be if a deca only cycle would do the same thing.

It's amazing that after all these years and all the pontificating from all the guru's, no one has actually done this -- until now.

This is the mystery and NOBODY has ever answered it, in spite of all the theories and speculation.

I've always felt that ANY androgen would show an elevated T level. DIanabol isn't testosterone but a blood test would detect an increased T level while on it. That's a fact. I was always curious about Primo because it isn't as strong an androgen , But....ALL STEROIDS ARE BASEd ON THE TESTOSTERONE MOLECULE.

The next question would be if a deca only cycle would do the same thing.

It's amazing that after all these years and all the pontificating from all the guru's, no one has actually done this -- until now.

To answer our questions we'd need to first figure out exactly what is done on a blood testosterone test..

If they do a test that measures total androgens then all AAS would show as "testosterone".. But they may be specific to testosterone...

I'd like to know some day..

I'm not willing to shoot 10cc of deca 9 days before my next doctor visit/blood test though, lol! He'd take away my scripted test if it showed that high on testosterone.

Top Bottom