Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Interesting Revelation About PRIMOBOLAN

Once again, the leaps of logic are amazing.

First, those tests, like you say, detect androgens, so they are somewhat non-specific for testosterone, and all AAS in the blood stream will increase the levels (this is not 1:1).

I'm not sure how this in any way "debunks" the supposed "need" to use above-gram dosages of AAS, or that these high doses are somehow "bullshit". Gains made on steroids are dose-dependent, period. They are also dependent on training, diet, genetics, and a million other variables, but when considering just this one variable in isolation, muscular hypertrophy and strength increases are absolutely dose-dependent with relation to AAS usage.

Certainly a person can understand that you can achieve supraphysiologic levels of androgens by administering exogenous steroids to elicit said effect.

You praise primobolan for its "potency" as an androgen, then also praise the ease at which you recover from it. Well which is it? The two statements are mutually exclusive.

You then go on to assert, based on a completely failed attempt at logical persuasion, that "primo really is the optimum steroid."

Not to mention that the 100mg/wk of testosterone is completely relevant and significant to these findings. 100mg/wk is commonly prescribed for upper-range testosterone replacement therapy, and provides the anabolic benefit necessary to distinguish a male athlete from a female (rather substantial, many would agree).

Seriously, this isn't even pseudoscience.

I'm not sure what you fell is illogical. It sounds like you're just looking for an argument. My point is, a mild steroid like Primo will also raise T -- not as much as straight T, but you don;t ned an insane elevation to get the benefits as long as you're getting the nitrogen retention. What's illogical?

that would be crazy if it really was T.
Either way. I cant wait to try Primo. Just wish it was cheaper. Im also on TRT. and would like to do small blasts and cruises with primo for about a year and see what happens.

Could it be possible that the primo he's using is really test?

500 mgs of test would raise T higher and cause more bloat -- but then again, it could be low dose cut with test to give it some kick, ya never know. Good point.

I have a client who's on 400 mgs of Primo and on my suggestion, just 100 mgs of test for some androgen and libido maintenance.

6 weeks in, he's up 12 pounds and hard as nails. I swear he's lost fat and he's eating like a horse. (Clean though). The only supplements he used was BIG BLAST and DX7. (No need for UNLEASHED with Primo since it lowers SHBG. No need for POST CYCLE because it doesn't aromatize, though I'd advise it afterward for PCT).

Anyway, he had a blood test 2 weeks ago and just got the results. Everything is perfect but here's a curious twist. His testosterone was 2150!

Now 100 mgs of test isn't enough to boost T that high so it's got to be Primo -- you know, the stuff they say ISN'T ANDROGENIC. AND DOESN'T SUPRESS!

ALL steroids are androgens. And even one as mild as Primo will affect T level and production. It also debunks the need for needing 300, 400, 500 and more mgs of test with a cycle.

It also shows that you can have superphysiological levels of test and be able to recover pretty easily -- as anyone who's done a Primo cycle will attest.

So once again, all these gram cycles and drol, d-bol, mega test dosages etc -- it's all bullshit. You need just a slight elevation in T and increased nitrogen retention. So Primo really is the optimum steroid , and ironically, something that is even LESS androgenic and MORE anabolic would be even better.

Maybe someday.

Bro a bridge+need2slin combo added with some primo or even light test dose!!!! Now that is the shit. Primo truly is the god of all steroids and no one can make a real argument against that.

Bro a bridge+need2slin combo added with some primo or even light test dose!!!! Now that is the shit. Primo truly is the god of all steroids and no one can make a real argument against that.

Lots of roid/supp combos would work very well. But GEAR goes with everything.

500 mgs of test would raise T higher and cause more bloat -- but then again, it could be low dose cut with test to give it some kick, ya never know. Good point.

Given that Primo is supposedly the most faked steroid and that it would most likely be faked by using low-dose test, it seems to me a logical explanation for the elevated test.

Given that Primo is supposedly the most faked steroid and that it would most likely be faked by using low-dose test, it seems to me a logical explanation for the elevated test.

I'm not so sure. Even if someone does Shering Primo and gets a blood test, you can say it wasn't real Primo. And low does test does not produce the same gains. HArd call though. But realize, ALL steroids are androgenic. Even Anavar will raise T to a degree.

So anywhere from 400-500mg wk is plenty for Primo? I've wanted to try this for so long, starting very soon.

Test 400mg wk
Primo 500 mg wk
Masteron 100mg eod

I'm not so sure. Even if someone does Shering Primo and gets a blood test, you can say it wasn't real Primo. And low does test does not produce the same gains. HArd call though. But realize, ALL steroids are androgenic. Even Anavar will raise T to a degree.

Anavar(and other anabolic steroids) will not increase TESTOSTERONE levels, they will increase ANDROGEN levels. BIG DIFFERENCE.

Top Bottom