Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Interesting Revelation About PRIMOBOLAN

Interesting. 2150 on 400 mg of Primo and 100 mg of test?

Primo raising test levels does not seem possible?

Is it possible or even likely that his test levels will drop after a few more weeks on Primo and 100 mg of test?

This is an interesting case.

Maybe you could keep us updated on your client's progress?

Anyway, interesting case...thank you Nelson!

I question the results as well.

Primobolan has no effect whatsoever on testosterone levels (Run as a stand alone it will actually shut you down as it is a DHT derrivative)

So the level of 2150 ng/dl was supposedly achieved with only 100mgs of test.

Sorry, but the numbers simply don't add up.

It seems more than likely that the person in question is taking a lot more than 100mgs of test/week.

I would agree with the earlier assertion that the primo is actually test, because 500mg of test/week could in theory produce a 2150ng/dl test level.

Primobolan has no effect whatsoever on testosterone levels (Run as a stand alone it will actually shut you down as it is a DHT derrivative)

It seems more than likely that the person in question is taking a lot more than 100mgs of test/week.

All steroids will suppress testosterone but they also add testosterone. That's where you're confused

Bingo.

What other androgens are in the body besides testosterone?

Androgens are MALE SEX HORMONES, *ALL anabolic steroids are classified ANDROGENS. Testosterone happens to be a naturally ocurring androgen, as is Dihydrotestosterone(a 5a-Reductase metabolize of Testosterone).

By increasing ANDROGEN levels, you increase androgenic activity and masculinzation. All steroids increase androgen levels and androgenic activity to some extent, Primobolan and Anavar being two of the LEAST androgenic of the steroids.

Androgens are MALE SEX HORMONES, *ALL anabolic steroids are classified ANDROGENS. Testosterone happens to be a naturally ocurring androgen, as is Dihydrotestosterone(a 5a-Reductase metabolize of Testosterone).

By increasing ANDROGEN levels, you increase androgenic activity and masculinzation. All steroids increase androgen levels and androgenic activity to some extent, Primobolan and Anavar being two of the LEAST androgenic of the steroids.

You're not getting it Ross. Just because its the least androgenic does not mean it is NON androgenic -- as you yourself are saying. When you say ALL SEX HORMONES you're saying all testosterone.

With cycles like this you probably need no dex during the cycle and may not even need any PC, or at least VERY little. (375mgs is borderline, depending on how sensitive you are)

If you use POST CYCLE and Sustain, that should be enough to control the slight elevation in e.

The only disparity I'd have with this is 40 mgs of var for 6 weeks. That's more liver toxic than people realize. And you really won't need it. A couple of weeks to solidify the gains is all you need. You won't grow much more muscle after that and staying on longer will just delay recovery.

Oxandrolone is not filtered by the liver. It is filtered by the kidneys.

You're not getting it Ross. Just because its the least androgenic does not mean it is NON androgenic -- as you yourself are saying. When you say ALL SEX HORMONES you're saying all testosterone.

What are you talking about Nelson? Obviously, ALL steroids exhibit some androgenic effects, they are MALE sex hormones, I just said this. THEY DO NOT INCREASE TESTOSTERONE, however, which is what you are failing to understand my man.

Top Bottom