Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Interesting Revelation About PRIMOBOLAN

Excellent! The vision for my summer cycle was a low dose of Test, probably 1cc/250mg e/w and 400mg Primo e/w for 12 weeks. Ending it with weeks 6-12 Anavar 60mg e/d. I was thinking some Winni to kickstart it but that might be too much and not worth it.

Thamks for sharing Nelson.

Excellent! The vision for my summer cycle was a low dose of Test, probably 1cc/250mg e/w and 400mg Primo e/w for 12 weeks. Ending it with weeks 6-12 Anavar 60mg e/d. I was thinking some Winni to kickstart it but that might be too much and not worth it.

Thamks for sharing Nelson.

Similar to what im running now
1-15 375 test enth
1-15 500 primo
9-15 var 40mg ED

Similar to what im running now
1-15 375 test enth
1-15 500 primo
9-15 var 40mg ED

With cycles like this you probably need no dex during the cycle and may not even need any PC, or at least VERY little. (375mgs is borderline, depending on how sensitive you are)

If you use POST CYCLE and Sustain, that should be enough to control the slight elevation in e.

The only disparity I'd have with this is 40 mgs of var for 6 weeks. That's more liver toxic than people realize. And you really won't need it. A couple of weeks to solidify the gains is all you need. You won't grow much more muscle after that and staying on longer will just delay recovery.

With cycles like this you probably need no dex during the cycle and may not even need any PC, or at least VERY little. (375mgs is borderline, depending on how sensitive you are)

If you use POST CYCLE and Sustain, that should be enough to control the slight elevation in e.

The only disparity I'd have with this is 40 mgs of var for 6 weeks. That's more liver toxic than people realize. And you really won't need it. A couple of weeks to solidify the gains is all you need. You won't grow much more muscle after that and staying on longer will just delay recovery.

So, if one were to run Var with that cycle, do you think 4 weeks is a bit more reasonable? Also, what is a good low dose of Primo to see gains? Is 400mg minimum? is 300mg worth it?

And thanks Enacer for lettin' me know that my cycle made sense. How are you liking it so far?

So, if one were to run Var with that cycle, do you think 4 weeks is a bit more reasonable? Also, what is a good low dose of Primo to see gains? Is 400mg minimum? is 300mg worth it?

And thanks Enacer for lettin' me know that my cycle made sense. How are you liking it so far?

400 seems to be the sweet spot for most people. Less won't impress and more is "more than you need."

I'd never go over 4 weeks with any oral.

Nelson:
Which do you recomend injectable or oral?
Thanks

Anyway, he had a blood test 2 weeks ago and just got the results. Everything is perfect but here's a curious twist. His testosterone was 2150!

Now 100 mgs of test isn't enough to boost T that high so it's got to be Primo -- you know, the stuff they say ISN'T ANDROGENIC. AND DOESN'T SUPRESS!

Interesting. 2150 on 400 mg of Primo and 100 mg of test?

Primo raising test levels does not seem possible?

Is it possible or even likely that his test levels will drop after a few more weeks on Primo and 100 mg of test?

This is an interesting case.

Maybe you could keep us updated on your client's progress?

Anyway, interesting case...thank you Nelson!

Top Bottom