Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

increasing vascularity?

I think for Daeo it has added to his muscle density, also there is ome type of muscle volumization that goes on.

so one would think it helps make muscle more "pronounced"
that is to say they push through your skin a little more

frankley I cant explain why.....

that has been one of the more common attributes of the procuct according to our customers, not to mention increased recovery time and endurnace

OMEGA said:
I think for Daeo it has added to his muscle density, also there is ome type of muscle volumization that goes on.

so one would think it helps make muscle more "pronounced"
that is to say they push through your skin a little more

frankley I cant explain why.....

that has been one of the more common attributes of the procuct according to our customers, not to mention increased recovery time and endurnace

thanx bro.....would u reccomend this on or off the juice???

your welcomce

I would say both

but off its going to help big time , you would just take more of it off cycle than on.

remeber it has potent antioxidant potential, and immunological benifits, so you would want to take when you work out just for that.
but all the other attributes are good as well =)

hard not to make it sound like a pancea, you guys have been very kind listening to me REALLY hype it, but since its pretty new, and we believe in it, it kinda has to be done.

hope its not too much =)

Top Bottom