Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

increasing vascularity?

Fina+winstrol+test+thermorexin+Glucorell-R+cardio+clean diet=Insane vascularity...

Age=time in the gym. GH does seem to bring out the vascularity by helping reduce subq fat and by improving skin elasticity.
I have always been vascular, as are others in my family who don't train.

I know that niacin works short term (about 30 minutes). It also burns your face and extremities. I take it before prejudging and before my night show. There is also this stuff made by Pro Tan called Hot Stuff that works short term as well. It is an analgesic so Ben Gay would probably do the same thing. As far as long term, resistance training and low body fat.

Vascularity is cool when it is in the right places... I see some bodybuilders that have veins in odd places and it looks distracting to the overall physique. I think genetics is the biggest factor. I don't think there is a way to train for ugly Dillett like veins.

Hey PG, can you please state your dosages and duration.

EQ-500
TE-250
VAR-40

I was on 500 test/500EQ for several months, I picked up the var about a month ago and dropped the test to 250, since I did that I have really showed out. I have dropped BF and gotten sickly vascular. Getting lots of compliments from my boys at the gym. I am dropping my dosage to 30 mg due to price, actually did 2 days ago. was taking 3 T-rex, down to 2 now, I am too anxious with school starting back.

This stack has spoiled me. I see no reason why to ever do any other stack again. Maybe Higher test doses at some point, Im fucking spoiled rotten.
:D

Top Bottom