Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm not disappearing for good (yet)

Valdez

I outta here for about 2 months, I gotta focus on this contest I'm competing in and I don't want to get burned out by talking to a bunch of yay-hoo's on an internet board.

I promised contest pics so I'll get them, later.

This board burns you out? Then why are you here in the first place? I wouldn't come here at all if I got negative vibes from it. I thought people came here for reinforcement, motivation, knowledge, and advice. Oh well... :rolleyes:

Best of luck in the show.

good luck...i hope you do well

"GenetiKing This board burns you out? Then why are you here in the first place? I wouldn't come here at all if I got negative vibes from it. I thought people came here for reinforcement, motivation, knowledge, and advice. Oh well "

That is what I thought too, or I wouldn't waste my time. I get reinforcement and ideas as well as a chance to help. That should increase your emotional reserve, not decrease it. But either way, good luck!

thanks guys.

I forsee that I will get burned out, I need to close myself off to outside influence. Simplicity and Concentration. I like this board and I like the people.

hehe, wow. you gonna stop banging chicks too for the duration of your cutting? come on bro. you gotta stick around....if you do ill tell jokes. im going to be knee deep in some contest prep, i forsee, as well. we can be carb depleted grumpy fuckers together. like "grumpy old men" but younger.

LOL. :)

heh. I guess I can agree a bit, though. The stuff's probably on his mind 24/7 as is; no sense getting his mind outta the zone....

Top Bottom