Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'd like to hire Java for a job

Gotta few bitches I deal with been a lil out of line lately. Acting like they got rights and shit, or even trying to give me their opinions on some shit. Bitches don't be understanding theys only suppose to open their legs keep they mouf shut and have my fucking food on da table at 7pm every fucking evening. Now I understand Java is a busy guy and all, you know with making alters and posting on EF and important shit like that, but I could use yo help wit maybe putting dez bitches in da place. Only wana black their eyes and maybe a bust da bitches lip in a place or two, maybe one of them needs a few stitches and a concussion. PM me if you interested and we can work out the details.
Barry has your back...send him some anonymous shit about her liking Islam and he'll kill them all legal and shit...He just has to suspect and an anonymous tip is enough for due process...Barry could order you to murder them AND give you a medal at the same time...Winners all around...Murder your wife and win a medal from Barry...everyone wins...but you might have to donate 10k to the DMC for this to happen...

Barry has your back...send him some anonymous shit about her liking Islam and he'll kill them all legal and shit...He just has to suspect and an anonymous tip is enough for due process...Barry could order you to murder them AND give you a medal at the same time...Winners all around...Murder your wife and win a medal from Barry...everyone wins...but you might have to donate 10k to the DMC for this to happen...

Damn bro i mean these bitches really need an ass whooping.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom