Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Lol at admitting that you don't like the shops from people who are no longer here. How convenient!

oo you are wrong.. omega is here and live and kicking more then ever.Ceo knows too :cool:

so i aint allowed in chat now? gtfo!

and why the are you guys bashing sponsors?? Do you guys even try the stuff you are bashing?sarms are the real deal holyfield!.If brad pitt used them for fight club and alex rodriguez used them to bash 50 home runs i think they will work more then well enough for you couch potatoes.

i was threatened with a perma-ban for pm'ing a mod about my god-awful experience with one of our sponsors and their products...i never mentioned shit on an open forum...and that's complete bullshit...my plat ran out shortly after that, and i didn't renew it.

being a dues-paying member should have, at the very least, afforded me the right to relay an experience in private to a mod...yes??? instead, i told him what happened and he got all up in my e-grill...i pushed back a very little...he threatened to ban me...and all of this took place in private, unlike mitch's reign of e-terror...which i thoroughly enjoyed, by the way :lmao:

it was like the old days again for a couple of days.

Top Bottom