Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
I didn't realize sponsor bashing was a big C&C problem, I have no problem with that rule.

What would be nice is if a feature was added where if enough members voted down a post or review of something then it would be hidden and you'd have to click to show the comment.

i love love for someone in c&c to run an honest log on some products in here and actually try these products( key word honest).Would anyone be interested?And does anyone here workout? i know strongmo does, or atleast he claims to.

i think it would be interesting haha

i love love for someone in c&c to run an honest log on some products in here and actually try these products( key word honest).Would anyone be interested?And does anyone here workout? i know strongmo does, or atleast he claims to.

i think it would be interesting haha

I've given honest reviews of products in the past. Did a handful of Stim reviews back in the day on sponsored products.

Only one that I didn't like was Omega's original version of superstim because you CRASHED HARD on it. He supposedly reformulated it, and i never tried it again after that even tho he tried to pay me for graphic design work with like a bottle of 8 Superstims in it. LOL! I threw that shit away.

I also did a review of lartinos adderlin before he got sued and had to change the name of it. It wasn't bad, but the pills were giant ass horse pills and tasted like ass.

I've given honest reviews of products in the past. Did a handful of Stim reviews back in the day on sponsored products.

Only one that I didn't like was Omega's original version of superstim because you CRASHED HARD on it. He supposedly reformulated it, and i never tried it again after that even tho he tried to pay me for graphic design work with like a bottle of 8 Superstims in it. LOL! I threw that shit away.

I also did a review of lartinos adderlin before he got sued and had to change the name of it. It wasn't bad, but the pills were giant ass horse pills and tasted like ass.

fuck yo reviews

Only one that I didn't like was Omega's original version of superstim because you CRASHED HARD on it. He supposedly reformulated it, and i never tried it again after that even tho he tried to pay me for graphic design work with like a bottle of 8 Superstims in it. LOL! I through that shit away.

Lol poor omega, what a wierd guy.i didnt like the adderlin much.

Lol poor omega, what a wierd guy.i didnt like the adderlin much.

haha, yeah there's a lot more to that story. He also tried to pay me once with the "omega project". It was just a shitty B&W copy that looked like it had been recopied about a million times and stapled together. LMFAO!

adderlin wasn't great, but it didn't make me crash hard so I wouldn't say it was terrible. That's what I hate more than anything is the crash where your'e tired as fuck a few hours later.

I would never purchase it from him tho as your'e right it's not that great of a product. The taste/after taste alone of that product is enough to not buy it.

Top Bottom