Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Be hahahahahah

Can I take a new job?

Congrats btw

My boss said I should be damm happy I have the shitty job I got

That's how my current company is, but they're really passive aggressive about it. You'll know you're doing well, get emails from people that are much higher up than your boss sent just to you telling you they appreciate your work, and then your boss will want to have a meeting with you saying they want to review your performance. When a person starts making money at this place they brow beat them. It's really a crappy environment.

Last edited:
Congrats! I think it's odd though that the new company is pressuring you to start immediately. If I were you I would give the old company a week's notice, take a week for yourself and start two weeks from Monday.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using EliteFitness

Congrats! I think it's odd though that the new company is pressuring you to start immediately. If I were you I would give the old company a week's notice, take a week for yourself and start two weeks from Monday.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using EliteFitness

That's what I say...kind of selfish.

I gave myself a sweet haircut in the shower this morning. Got my sideburns even and everything.

Top Bottom