Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
They were cool about it. I basically took the plunkey approach. I think they're starting to realize they're fucking up and pushing every producer out of there and turning the place into a call center with a bunch of unmotivated dipshits. When I told my manager she just kind of smiled and gritted her teeth and went "fffuuuuck" and then told me she doesn't blame me.

It felt damn good to walk out of there. Everyone was jealous.

congrats!

They were cool about it. I basically took the plunkey approach. I think they're starting to realize they're fucking up and pushing every producer out of there and turning the place into a call center with a bunch of unmotivated dipshits. When I told my manager she just kind of smiled and gritted her teeth and went "fffuuuuck" and then told me she doesn't blame me.

It felt damn good to walk out of there. Everyone was jealous.

Congrats!

want to know wut my "dream job" wood be?

I can't be the Knoxville pool boy job.

I've been dangling it in front of your face for two years now, and for some reason you refuse to bite.

:confused:

Guess what else youve been dangling in his face

You'd think we wood immediately hop on such an immediate opportunity.

I made him a firm offer, but it does involve quite a load of work.

Leave for the new job.

Don't burn the bridge.

Tell the current employer that the new job is your "dream job" and the only thing on the planet you'd ever consider leaving them for. While a dramatic departure might be satisfying, just leave them and move on.

Good call on taking a chance and making the move without burning your bridges.

Just take what you learned from the mortgage crisis and prepare for the coming currency crisis. Next crash will be far worse and will affect more people than the housing crash, but people with their eyes open with a little cash will be able to do quite well.

So make as much coin as you can from the new job, pay off some debt, and you'll likely be far better off than if you had stayed :)

Congrats on making a move. Most people let fear get in their way, but a similar event was the best move I've made.

Top Bottom