Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strongbow

Ok I'm gonna spell this shit out for all of you. No matter how much you bitch piss and moan about EF we all have a place in our hearts for the place. It's pretty obvious nobody really wants to be bant or have to leave because as soon as you are you alter up and come right fucking back. I'm no different. Don't try to act hard and shit like you don't wanna be here either if you didn't you'd leave..

That being said we all agree we're addicted to this shit hole. Right? Fuck yea I'm right. So lots of us are plat members most are non plat scum whish means your membership is free. So you don't pay to come to a place you obviously love and bust balls with all your E friends and shit. The sponsors foot the bill for the site to remain up and running, at least you can do is not fucking talk shit about them for the good of the site if nothing else. It don't take a fucking rocket scientist to figure that out. If I'm a sponsor paying to advertise here and I log on to see somebody running my product in the dirt I'm going to be pissed because of the potential damage to my sales and expect the fucking admin to handle the shit. Don't say you would be any different cause if you do you're a liar, a piece of shit, and your mom fucking swallows after en 5 blow job she gives.

Now that we have established that let's talk about dylangemelli. God damn Yall look what the guy done for plank even tho he was pissed and could have left plank bant forever, he reconsidered because I asked him to. That's right I asked him to and he got it done. Dylan is a good bro. He has a job to do here and he does it. Gives a lot of his time to helping people he don't know and pushing sponsors to help keep your Lil e orgy spot alive and well. What the fuck do any of us do other than come here to fucking harass one another? Do I need to answer that? I didn't fucking think so.

Now let's all agree to not even comment on sponsors in chat and just like that we can have fun pummeling the fuck out of each other and nobody gets bant. 99% of chat ngrs don't even workout so why do we care to comment on supps anyway. My only agenda here is is to keep our chat community going and all of the guys and gals we love here with us. Dylan I'm openly asking you to unban zwhit as yet another favor to me. He's a good bro and I think he will agree to stay in here and make no further comments about you or sponsors. The mods will stay out of chat if you ngrs will just let this go and move on. Also I would like to say fuck all of you and Ric Flair told me to tell you he is joining the Church of Beezekiel next week.He is also gonna join ef in the near future.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Nice needto impression bro

Make light bish I just don't wanna see all my bros bant. On a side note I'll reach up your ass and snatch your fucking spine out. Baleeeeeeeeee dat

[QUOTE=
Indeed

Make light bish I just don't wanna see all my bros bant. On a side note I'll reach up your ass and snatch your fucking spine out. Baleeeeeeeeee dat

I hope you leave enough room for my fist because im gonna ram it through your stomach and break your goddam spine!!!!!

zwhit wanted to let the bros know he appreciates the support. we'll bring him home soon

and did dylan send out his free peptides yet?

I hope you leave enough room for my fist because im gonna ram it through your stomach and break your goddam spine!!!!!

Lube or no lube?

Top Bottom