Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
You fuck off ngr

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

You know what fuck all you stupid mutha fuckers when they ban all your dumb asses I won't open my fucking mouth. Plank I stepped in front of the fucking train for you bro and you wanna tell me to fuck off that's cool. Cane none of these bitches care if the product ts are legit or not they haven't been off the fucking couch in years and you can look at most and tell. Even the ones on joose look like shit to me. Be a waste of time to log anything that wasn't pure dumb fuck bull shit in here. I hope all you mutha fuckers catch aids.

being a dues-paying member should have, at the very least, afforded me the right to relay an experience in private to a mod...yes??? instead, i told him what happened and he got all up in my e-grill...i pushed back a very little...he threatened to ban me...and all of this took place in private, unlike mitch's reign of e-terror...which i thoroughly enjoyed, by the way :lmao:

it was like the old days again for a couple of days.

Whoever that mod is, must have no idea as to what the fuck he is doing. That is a good way to lose customer's for a sponsor period.. There might be 1 product you don't like and 15 others you were constant customer of and buying on regular from that company. Now you can flush all 16 away and company loses money because the mod has no sympathy for a good customers concerns.

Besides being wrong.. It's a practice of a bad business model.

You know what fuck all you stupid mutha fuckers when they ban all your dumb asses I won't open my fucking mouth. Plank I stepped in front of the fucking train for you bro and you wanna tell me to fuck off that's cool. Cane none of these bitches care if the product ts are legit or not they haven't been off the fucking couch in years and you can look at most and tell. Even the ones on joose look like shit to me. Be a waste of time to log anything that wasn't pure dumb fuck bull shit in here. I hope all you mutha fuckers catch aids.

wut bitch?

Whoever that mod is, must have no idea as to what the fuck he is doing. That is a good way to lose customer's for a sponsor period.. There might be 1 product you don't like and 15 others you were constant customer of and buying on regular from that company. Now you can flush all 16 away and company loses money because the mod has no sympathy for a good customers concerns.

Besides being wrong.. It's a practice of a bad business model.

i have no problem with advertising by anyone...advertise your brains out...but no legitimate media outlet pushes their advertisers products or fucks with subscribers that don't like them...let people speak their minds, good or bad. it's all feedback, and every good marketer knows that there is no such thing as bad publicity.

Top Bottom