Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

jnevin

I think it's a pretty solid place and I could make very good money there. It's a financial company that does equipment leasing. I haven't done anything finance related for a few years now, but I'm sure I can kill it. Only problem is, I'm kind of mindfucking myself when I think back to losing everything when the mortgage market crashed. That fucked me up to the point that I'm almost afraid to succeed again, and that sucks.

The cool part about it was I had the offer letter emailed to me by the time I got back to my office. Bad part is, they want me to start Wednesday. I've never just left a job in my life, and I don't feel comfortable doing that. My current company treats its employees like shit, but they do it with a smile on their face. They never rehire people or even let them move up, so whatever. Fuck.

I think it's a pretty solid place and I could make very good money there. It's a financial company that does equipment leasing. I haven't done anything finance related for a few years now, but I'm sure I can kill it. Only problem is, I'm kind of mindfucking myself when I think back to losing everything when the mortgage market crashed. That fucked me up to the point that I'm almost afraid to succeed again, and that sucks.

The cool part about it was I had the offer letter emailed to me by the time I got back to my office. Bad part is, they want me to start Wednesday. I've never just left a job in my life, and I don't feel comfortable doing that. My current company treats its employees like shit, but they do it with a smile on their face. They never rehire people or even let them move up, so whatever. Fuck.

if they layed you off how much notice do you think they'll give you??

I'd go out sick, use all the sick time and vacation time and count that as the 2 weeks notice..

if they layed you off how much notice do you think they'll give you??

I'd go out sick, use all the sick time and vacation time and count that as the 2 weeks notice..

This is true. The manager did cockblock me when I tried to apply to the logistics division, even when the recruiter at corporate told me they prefer to promote from within.

Top Bottom