Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'd like to hire Java for a job

Strongbow

Gotta few bitches I deal with been a lil out of line lately. Acting like they got rights and shit, or even trying to give me their opinions on some shit. Bitches don't be understanding theys only suppose to open their legs keep they mouf shut and have my fucking food on da table at 7pm every fucking evening. Now I understand Java is a busy guy and all, you know with making alters and posting on EF and important shit like that, but I could use yo help wit maybe putting dez bitches in da place. Only wana black their eyes and maybe a bust da bitches lip in a place or two, maybe one of them needs a few stitches and a concussion. PM me if you interested and we can work out the details.

You're asking the right man for the job, that's for sure.

How did we find out that Java hit chicks?

How did we find out that Java hit chicks?

Why don't you PM him your address and then report back to us on how the visit goes. I bet you get yo ass whooped.

Why don't you PM him your address and then report back to us on how the visit goes. I bet you get yo ass whooped.
Doubt it. Last dude who raised a hand to me ended up on the ground in the middle of the street, I was sitting on him choking him and beating his head against the concrete.

It was my ex, he stands 6'5" and weighed around 245 at the time.

I once told my son if the fight is between someone who is big and strong versus crazy, crazy will win every time. I kicked that fuckers ass more than once, and even tried to rip his nuts off (he walked funny for a good while after that incident). Granted, I fought mean and dirty but I figured he had almost 100 lbs and a helluva reach on me, alls fair, right?

How about we stop bumping threads from a guy that beats the fuck out of women and posts dumb shit from 11pm-3am..im getting sick of seeing these threads. He's a fucking outstanding criminal I mean citizen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom