Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I was just thinking, all the loves of my life have been extraordinarily beautiful women

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
Not that I couldn't love an average looking woman, I just congratulate myself for landing so many great beauties.

I need to write a book for some of you guys cause I started out as a kid so skinny that I wouldn't wear shorts. Although, none of them would admit it. All of these women initially got with me because of my physique.

biteme said:
I need to write a book for some of you guys cause I started out as a kid so skinny that I wouldn't wear shorts. Although, none of them would admit it. All of these women initially got with me because of my physique.

hehhehehehehehehehehheehehehehehehehehehehehheheheheheheeh

jh1 said:
hehhehehehehehehehehheehehehehehehehehehehehheheheheheheeh

Good morning gay boy! I used to be skinny like you too. I was built more like your wimpy ass, but with more muscle when I landed the first 2. With my current beauty, I was massive.

biteme said:
Good morning gay boy! I used to be skinny like you too. I was built more like your wimpy ass, but with more muscle when I landed the first 2. With my current beauty, I was massive.

As if I could give a fuck what you think fat boy.

Top Bottom