Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want this car. I NEED this car. I would hurt people to have this car!

A Maxima is not $38k unless you are the worst negotiator on the face of the universe.

Even fully loaded.

-Warik

2Thick said:

Are you sure you know how to drive? The "hard" feeling you complain of is called a fine tuned suspension that allows the car to take turns more precisly and safely than any Lexus. The IS300 is a Camry with a face lift. You cannot even put it in the same class as a BMW 330i. The M3 is has even a stiffer feel than the regular 3-series (because of the tightened suspension) so you may not like experience of "feeling the road" which is absent in the Lexus. Did you drive the 5-speed or the automatic?

I test drove them all, and even used my Uncle's new Maxima(fully loaded 20th year aniv. eddtion) for a few weeks while he was on vacation. And i have to agree, nothing handles like a BMW, and for speed it doesn't take a back seat to any of them.

PsychoSkitz said:
Remember that they're more expensive in NY.

nope, thats where i live, and my Uncle works for Nissan.

M56M

Kryp2o said:

But wouldn't you want this thing of beauty?

i can just imagine it....

Rims
Nice tints
Drop it a bit
a spoiler

and you can't forget the system..

Thats one nice machine. LOL. ;)

M56M

M56M said:

i can just imagine it....

Rims
Nice tints
Drop it a bit
a spoiler

and you can't forget the system..

Thats one nice machine. LOL. ;)

M56M

Aaaaahhhh . . . there's plenty of room for a system in the back. Unless of course you use it for all the hoochie's you'll attract with this chick magnet.

MattTheSkywalker said:
Freak,

If I can get you to do a year of landscaping at my new place, I'll lease you the car!

Paint the house

Maintain the grounds

Pool cleaning and maintenace

Chemical balance in teh jacuzzi

Rake the beach sand.....

what do you think?

It;s too small for me anyway.
As long as I'm not the love slave to some 60 year old widow, you got yourself a deal. Who am I kidding, I'd probably be the love slave anyway. Shoot me some numbers Matt, I'd be interested to see what it would run me.

freak...listen to skywalker and forget the IS300 you want and get the SC430....now that is a sweet car. I am thinking about getting one myself. About $60,000 plus TTL. You can check it out at the lexus web site.

Top Bottom