Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want this car. I NEED this car. I would hurt people to have this car!

Join the club, I'm 22 and got no money. Tryin to finish my BA this year then make the real dough. My next car's either gonna be:

SUV - Pathfinder, 4 runner Infiniti qx4
Luxury car - Your lex, a caddy
Truck - F 250 quad cab diesel.

Don't have a clue what I want yet

pauly said:

SUV - Pathfinder

Those Pathfinder's are money. The first time I saw one I was eating lunch. It drove by the window and parked. I literally got up and walked the parking lot till I found it. I hadn't seen one before.

i dunno

The IS looks like a riced out honda accord. Its underpowered and every punk ass 19 year old around me drives one. I would save up for the GS series or even better...get a 2002 maxima...260hp, 6 speed tranny, drool

Re: i dunno

Priscoj said:
Its underpowered and every punk ass 19 year old around me drives one.
Where the hell do you live, boss? That's not exactly a cheap car. Are you sure its a lexus IS 300? I don't think it looks too "riced out". It looks classier, but I will admit the maxima is a sharp ride. Just saw a commercial for one. Acura has a new one out called the RSX or something close. That's NIIIIICE!

That's a sweet car (gets kinda crappy mileage, but I'm sure gas efficiency is not a major point on your list...). I almost bought one this summer -- was debating between the obnoxious yellow or the classic gray. But considering the impending 20% reduction in force at my company, I opted to get the A/C fixed in the ol' Integra... Maybe next year...

Top Bottom