Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want this car. I NEED this car. I would hurt people to have this car!

Good taste bro! I almost got one when they came out a year ago. Have you test drove one yet? If not go do it, you'll really want it then. They have the smoothest instrument panel I've ever seen!

Re: i dunno

Priscoj said:
The IS looks like a riced out honda accord. Its underpowered and every punk ass 19 year old around me drives one. I would save up for the GS series or even better...get a 2002 maxima...260hp, 6 speed tranny, drool

I agree the IS is too underpowered (200HP), if Lexus is going to make a sports car they need to put some freakin' power in it, Shit even the Honda s2000 has 240 HP. If you do get one throw a turbo on it, then it might be cool

Kayne-

If you're debating between a bimmer and the rsx, bmw without a doubt. I've driven a 325i, 330i, m3, and the rsx. with the exception of the 325i both of them would blow the rsx away. but then again, the 325i that i drove was an automatic. What price range are you looking at? if you're in the 30000 range i'd go with a 328i, (1 year old, same thing as the 330i but when they switched from the e36 to e46 they changed the car titles also) get a manual one and those bastards are fast as hell, very smooth ride too.

Listen to Sam Walton (founder of Wal-Mart)

Buy the most expensive house you can afford.

Buy the cheapest car you can get by with.

I toe the line on that, always have.

cm3504jm said:
Listen to Sam Walton (founder of Wal-Mart)

Buy the most expensive house you can afford.

Buy the cheapest car you can get by with.

I toe the line on that, always have.

Wise words....

I agree but I also tend to fall in love with cars, so it is hard.

Top Bottom