Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I tried adex, nolva, aromasin, letro...still have gyno?

eh2442

I have been off test and HGH for almost 2 years. And now one nipple has a hard grape size pit with a fleshy puffy layer on one side of my chest.

When i stopped gear 2 years ago...for PCT...i took nolva, adex...hcg...and never had a problem....

now 2 years later and i havnt messed with any gear...this one nipple acts up... i took

adex 1mg for 7 weeks...it helped a little

then i took

Aromasin 10mg ed for 7 days and then 10mg eod for two weeks..and still have gyno...then bumped it to 25mg ed for 5 weeks and it did nothing.

Then i took letro at 25 mg a day for 6 weeks.....and it did nothing....

I also took cabergoline for 6 weeks...at 1mg every 4 days...it did not help.

Should i give up? and is surgery the only option?

I was told coffee can cause gyno...in some from the caffine?

also i was told my propecia may be causing it?

Try a dht with any of the above winny by itself got rid of a lump I had since puberty and running proviron with my pct has gotten rid of the puffiness I got from test... masteron ofcourse tops those 2 and I hear good things about formastanozol...

It looks like you only used Nolva briefly in PCT. Try running at least 20mg ED for a couple months and see what happens. Nolva always takes care of my gyno flare ups.

As long as it has been with you bro... I would VERY confidently say nothing u take will get rid of it… I was in your boat several years ago and the best thing I ever did was find a good plastic surgeon.

Hit me up if u want any more info..

Tao

it keeps getting worse....it maybe my propecia/ finasteride or caffine from coffee...that is making it worse.....?

I have been off test and HGH for almost 2 years. And now one nipple has a hard grape size pit with a fleshy puffy layer on one side of my chest.

When i stopped gear 2 years ago...for PCT...i took nolva, adex...hcg...and never had a problem....

now 2 years later and i havnt messed with any gear...this one nipple acts up... i took

adex 1mg for 7 weeks...it helped a little

then i took

Aromasin 10mg ed for 7 days and then 10mg eod for two weeks..and still have gyno...then bumped it to 25mg ed for 5 weeks and it did nothing.

Then i took letro at 25 mg a day for 6 weeks.....and it did nothing....

I also took cabergoline for 6 weeks...at 1mg every 4 days...it did not help.

Should i give up? and is surgery the only option?

I was told coffee can cause gyno...in some from the caffine?

also i was told my propecia may be causing it?

Sounds like its time to see a surgeon if you have tried
everything and done it right.

Nolva can have a rebound effect. Suckey drug. For use only with breast cancer patients.

For you, it sounds like you need to see a surgeon. Get rid of it once and for all.

As long as it has been with you bro... I would VERY confidently say nothing u take will get rid of it… I was in your boat several years ago and the best thing I ever did was find a good plastic surgeon.

Hit me up if u want any more info..

Tao
this sounds like the next step here. you keep scerewing your hormones all up feeling like shit and getting no results. i wouldnt continue that path.

my one nip has two pores that almost look like pimples close to the outer edge of ariola...

could it be from lactating?.....its minor but looks like water is coming out of the pore? very minor and it is not everyday...?

i did also try cabergoline...but it did not help.

maybe i should try another anti....lactating drug?

what do u recommend?

Top Bottom