Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I think I need to change my tatics...

I really suck at this whole dating thing. Do the right thing and no kissing on the first date... maybe not by third right... then finally the kiss and it sucks... So everything was great until then and now im completly turned off, and I have to tell the guy he's a horrible kisser because everything else went so smooth.

I need to just lead in before dinner and get the kiss so I can just not waste sweet time....

discuss :rolleyes:

I like it...

no kiss on the 1st date?? then no 2nd... Pappy don't roll like that.. life's too short to dance with ugly people..

although you could train him, isn't it nice to have the whole package..??

Personally, I think that's a superficial reason to write someone off. Like, omg! :rolleyes:

Not superficial at all really. I just tend to lean more towards a woman who can hold her end of the conversation. Unlike most males, it takes more for me than a pretty face or a great body. Those are a dime a dozen. Someone who can stimulate me on an intellectual level is much more attractive to me. I suppose that's why they say there is someone for everyone.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Not superficial at all really. I just tend to lean more towards a woman who can hold her end of the conversation. Unlike most males, it takes more for me than a pretty face or a great body. Those are a dime a dozen. Someone who can stimulate me on an intellectual level is much more attractive to me. I suppose that's why they say there is someone for everyone.

A great conversation is a must for me... I know within the first 30 mins if there is any interest or not. I'm far from bland and he has to get my sense of humor.

A great conversation is a must for me... I know within the first 30 mins if there is any interest or not. I'm far from bland and he has to get my sense of humor.

You should know in 5 minutes

I was talking about kissing

Top Bottom