Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I never say the N word.....

so asians should call each other chinks and whites should call each other white trash, mexicans call each other beaners and spics and wetbacks...?

I don't know about those. but that is point of view is just me. it is obviously not yours and and it is not every black person's.

i hear people say it all the time, i have friends that can't go a whole sentence without say it, so what. like i said i don't use the word, nor am i bothered by it. i just like to call people by their real names.meh

It's an ugly word.
My son said it when he was nine. He didn't understand it's meaning.
He won't say it again.

NigerPlease.gif

we learned as kids (AGE 8 OR 9) that calling a white person a honkey or whitey just did not make them mad at all or even saying "your mama" nope still nothing or even if we said "your mother sucks cock" still never bothered a white kid....not even close to the way Nigg** bothered us so we then knew there was only one thing we could do to the white kids. from then on, WE BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF THEM if they called us nigger, blacky, chocolate bar, spook, coon, snowball etc...sadly it is the only way to get the attention of a white person.

Top Bottom