Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I never say the N word.....

i have to admit, my language is terrible. i know its no excuse really, but the ares i was brought up in, foul language is just part of the vocabulary, and as such, is not necessarily seen as foul.
i meant that if my friend did something stupid, but funny, i would jokingly call him a stupid cunt, and he would laugh and tell me to fuck off. i didnt offend him, far from it, and in telling me to fuck off, he did not offend me.

although at work, i actively have to restrain myself from swearing. the thing is, im so used to swearing, it just slips out, if you were to ever speak to me in person, i am well spoken, eloquent, i juts swear lots!

Lotta cockasians in here.

i have to admit, my language is terrible. i know its no excuse really, but the ares i was brought up in, foul language is just part of the vocabulary, and as such, is not necessarily seen as foul.
i meant that if my friend did something stupid, but funny, i would jokingly call him a stupid cunt, and he would laugh and tell me to fuck off. i didnt offend him, far from it, and in telling me to fuck off, he did not offend me.

Same here, tho with less Cunt in it. More like the typical swear words.

Top Bottom