Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need a GOOD butt workout... please

• Thread starter oicu812 - chargeback
  • Start date
I am very lucky to have a S.O. that is very, very into fitness... And is very intelligent when it comes to all this kinda stuff... but sometimes I just want a woman's opinion.... He is very lean, muscular and defined.... He has a hard time putting on weight and I have a hard time keeping it off... if only we could switch matabolisms... lol

I love my S.O. very much - but I sort of like having something that is just "mine". I love to lift weights and have for about 20 years. I don't consider myself a "bodybuilder" - I just love the zen and empowerment and meditativeness of working against gravity in an intense way.

I would very MUCH like my S.O. to take better care of himself - especially considering he's much older than me and already has some health issues. I've seen him take much better care of himself, but right now he doesn't seem to be up to the task or motivated or something. I can't even get him to eat right - and he DOES know how.

I'm sure he'll hit a point where it becomes it caves in the back of the skull (like when his boobs become bigger than mine - not really hard to do, unfortunately) and then he'll become obsesesed and obnoxious about it.

Fawn

I have had a big butt most of my life, but what has kept it up, and had me lift it has been:

Free squats - switch between heavy and high volume (lots of reps and sets)

Lunges - I like the smith machine

Stiff Leg Dead lifts

Dead lifts

Back extensions (also seem to work top half of glutes)

I think any of the machines designed to 'blast' your butt are a complete waste of time.

Top Bottom