Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need a fucking workout partner

Spunky

I actually think i'd be bigger if I had a good partner..

I have been working out solo for a while and sometimes it gets hard to push yourself and get motivated.
Today I worked out w/ a pretty big dude at my gym, and I had the best workout of my life. We did back/bi's and by the end of the workout, my shirt was soaked, and my workout pants were fucking drenched in sweat. Its so awesome when you have somebody screaming at you to get that one last rep.. I can't get that pumped by myself.. someone move to NC and workout w/ me. :)

I agree, years back, I used to train alone, trying to tune in on my own.I managed to attain some respectable gains,but I got to tell you, if you get in with a dedicated and balls to the wall training partner, your gonna see much better results. Good luck, and just so you know, you aint the only one in NC.

You need a really good partner. A bad one does more harm than good. I hate partners not showing up, late, ect... I work out alone, and get a spot from a fitness chick if I want to push it. ;)

I don't really like working out alone either so I usually ask guys in there to spot me - I've gotten to know most regulars so it's nice to be comfortable with your spotter. My regular training partner is my roommate who is only there to look good and really doesn't pay a lick of attention - he stares at himself in the mirrors constantly. I need a better partner.

I know what you mean bro....luckily I'm one of those people that are self motivated. One thing that I've found that really helps is definately some good workout music. I like heavy shit like pantera, slipknot, disturbed, and rage against the machine. That shit just pisses me off and I take it out on the weights. I've always liked to have a workout partner but sometimes they actually slow me down and that pisses me off.

i can workout alone i just get get the same intensity in my workouts....
i always seem to push myself harder when im working out w/ somebody else..
i can't let em beat me. :)

Re

I have had the same partner for 3 years. It's tough to go at it alone. I can never push myself if my partner is not there. Good luck!

DEFINATELY better to workout with a good partner.

I don't have one :bawling: so I just can't get those last
few forced reps like I used to. Luckily I make my ass go
workout and be as intense as I can on my own. Sucks
moving for a new job and losing your lifting partner.

F'ing WEIGHTS! COME OVER HERE - I'M GONNA KICK
YOUR ASS! ;)

Top Bottom